fourteen

(Y/N) P.O.V

I don't know what came in my mind, but this sounds perfect for me. An immortal life with the love of my life. I don't know where my fear is. Everything disappeared when he came into my life.

I sound kind of pathetic, because I built my happiness on the love to a boy.

I don't know how long this love will last, but I'm taking the risk.

He fought so long for me.

We are destined to be together.

I'm sure.

"Please. Transform me. We can be together forever."

"Do you even know what you're saying? You're giving up your total life. You never can be a human again. You don't have the feeling of regret for killing someone." He said while looking in my eyes.

"I know that Rowoon. But I don't want to feel pain anymore. I don't want to be a weak human, who is afraid of the life."

"You're not weak. You have something I only had for a short time. I'm not mad at Jaeyoon for transforming me, but sometimes I wish I can be a human again."

"Why? A human is nothing. You only have a short period of life. You can feel pain or lose everything you ever had. I don't want it anymore."

He sighed and embraced me. He snuggled his head into my neck and kissed my sweet spot. I moaned slightly and gripped his fluffy hair.

"I love you, (Y/N). I will do forever. And if it's your wish to become one, I will turn you."

After that he left for hunting or should I say killing? He also said that he gives me a week to think about it again and if I still want to be a monster, he would transform me.

Actually it was pretty funny living with the boys. Rowoon wanted me to go to school, but I refused since I didn't want to see the people there. After a long ass discussion he agreed with me, but I promised him to learn at home.

Eventually I studied with Chani and it was really interesting to hear the past events from a person, who actually was there.

"Who transformed you and why?" I asked him.

"This question was sudden. But well, Jaeyoon transformed me like Rowoon."

"That means Jaeyoon is the oldest of you three?"

"Jaeyoon is only two years older than Rowoon, but he was the first one who was a monster. I don't know who transformed him, but he didn't want to be alone, so he turned Rowoon in his kind. I think they lived together for 100 years until Rowoon met you. I met them 400 years after you. I lost my parents like you and I was afraid of everything."

"How did you lose your parents?" I asked curiously.

His gaze turned down and I could swear that I have seen a tear falling down his cheeks.

"I don't know. One day I came home and they were dead. I was 12 or 13 this time."

He started sobbing and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for asking. I shouldn't have asked." I patted his back.

"No, it's okay. It's over 600 years ago; I don't know why I am even crying."

"You loved them, of course you are crying. And it's totally okay. I cried every time I thought about them, but I then I met Rowoon and everything started to get better. I believe that you will find someone, who is that important like him to me."

"I hope so. I'm thankful towards Jaeyoon but sometimes he's way too moody." He laughed and released us out of the hug.

"Yah! You little punk! I heard that! I am not moody!" I literally could see Jaeyoon in front of me while talking, even though he was upstairs.

Later that day Rowoon came back from hunting with blood red eyes.

"Hey, babe. How was your day? Did you study?" He kissed my cheek and sat down on the table.

"Yes and it was pretty interesting thanks Chani." I smiled and gave Chani thumbs up.

"Oh I see...Did you eat? I bet Chani didn't remind you of that." Exactly then my stomach growled.

"Hehe, well I didn't. But hey, I still need to lose some pounds." His and Chanis face fell at my statement.

"You aren't serious or? Where do you need to lose some pounds? You must be kidding me!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

Both of them looked at me and I only rolled my eyes.

"If you say so. Do you have something edible in this house?"

"Yes! ME!" I heard Jaeyoon snickering upstairs.

I giggled and now Rowoon and Chani rolled their eyes.

"We will get you some food. Come with me (Y/N)." Rowoon said and grabbed my hand.

1 chapter left!!