twelve

(Y/N) P.O.V

"So we met in front of the fountain. I thought you would say that I'm not longer welcome in your life but you proved me wrong. As you saw me, you hopped into my arms and kissed me. I think it was the best kiss we've ever had."

Chani looked disgusted at him and Rowoon only giggled. Rowoon pecked my cheeks and I think I was never redder than now. I felt the heat in my cheeks and cupped them.

"Where was I? Oh yes, we met us. You told me that they know what I am and that they were searching for me. You told me to flee and run away from here. I was okay with it, since I thought you would come with me. But then you said you can't come with me, because you can't leave your family. My world broke. So I decided to stay, but you implored that I should go. You cried so hard."

He took a deep breath.

"I said to you that I would change. You didn't ask how and only sighed. Then you kissed me again and left me standing there. The next I came to visit you again and your mother opened the door. She screamed for your father and he appeared with a blade. He said to me that he will kill me soon. So he threw the blade at me and expected me to die. But since I'm immortal I didn't mind. I smirked and said that he would never get rid of me. As soon as I said that more blades pierced through me. Even if I'm immortal, 20 blades would knock me out."

Chani sucked the air into his lungs and Rowoon hugged me tighter.

"Why didn't you tell me the story? I can't believe how much you suffered." Chani huffed.

"It happened long before I knew you. I didn't think that I would ever get her back, so I remained silent about the story."

"I might be only 600 years old, but I'm not a sensitive baby." Chani stomped his feet on the ground and pouted.

I chuckled at his cuteness and snuggled me into Rowoon's embrace.

"You are only 600? What should I say? I'm 17." Chani hit me with a pillow and I giggled. Rowoon eyed us and only shook his head.

"So I was knocked out. I woke up in a dark room and tried to escape. They saw that I was trying to escape and threw again blades at me. They took the old ones out of me and thanks to that all of my wounds were healed. As soon I was on the ground the tried to burn me. I won't go in the detail, but they tortured me. One day I could escape and killed all of the people. What I didn't consider that you might see me doing this."

"So did I see you? What did I do?"

"You screamed since I killed your father too. You were crying like a river. I was in a blood rush, because I didn't eat for a month and attacked you. I didn't recognize you in my anger. I killed you. I'm so sorry. I know that you don't remember it, but I killed you."

He buried his face into my neck and cried. I was frozen and didn't know what I should do. He was my murderer thousand years ago? What should I feel?