fifteen

(Y/N) P.O.V

The week was pretty short and now it was the final day.

He would transform me. I can't wait for it.

"Are you really sure that you want to become one of our kind?" Rowoon pointed at him and the boys.

I don't know why they were here, but what should I do?

I nodded towards Rowoon and he headed to me. His gaze showed fear and mixed up emotions. He didn't tell me how he would turn me and now I'm starting to get nervous.

Will it hurt?

No, it won't. I will drink a bit of your blood and then you will drink mine.

Was he in my head? I looked at him and he smirked. But now I'm getting it why Jaeyoon and Chani are here. They would stop him, if he would drink too much blood.

Rowoon was now in front of me. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply. I could hear that the boys were making puke-noises. We both smiled and then he let go of me.

He sniffled at my neck, like Jaeyoon did the first time I met him. I stiffened and hoped it would end soon.

I felt a stinging pain on my neck and gripped the hair of Rowoon. Soon the pain ended and Rowoon looked at me again. I could see his fangs and a devilish grin on his face.

"Now I'm getting it how hard it's for the boys not to kill you. You're delicious." His smirk creeped me a little bit out.

He bit his wrist and put it in front of my mouth. I gulped and took his hand. I smelled the scent of blood and I was happy that I could see blood.

I inhaled the air deep and exhaled it. Don't be such a coward (Y/N)! Take it.

And I drank the blood from his wrist. It was thick and warm and had a sweet taste. After some time Rowoon pulled his wrist back and smiled at me. After that I fainted.

-

I woke up in a familiar room. The bed was fluffy and the room was enlightened by the sun. Rowoon lay next to me and slept. I stared at his beautiful face and stroked his sharp cheekbones.

He looked like a god and I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like him.

I got up and walked down to the kitchen and started to make the breakfast. I hummed a song and danced through the room. The air smelled like fresh brewed coffee and it gave me an energy kick.

"So active in the morning? But I like the sight of you dancing in my shirt." Rowoon came and pecked my lips.

"That's your fault. You didn't have to rip my pyjama last night. It was new and I need another one." I laughed and stuck my tongue out.

"It was too sexy and I couldn't help myself. Did you wake up the kids? Don't forget we're visiting Jaeyoon hyung today!"

"Of course I didn't forget it. I was about to wake them up, but you came."

Now I heard some footsteps and turned around to the door.

"Mommy, Daddy. I had a bad dream." Zuho ran towards me and hugged me. He cried silently into my neck.

"Oh no. What was it about?" Rowoon asked with a slightly pitched voice.

"I dreamt that you and Mommy were mean monsters who drink blood and kill people. I was so scared." The little boy said.

"I dreamt about that too!" Yeri said. She suddenly stood in the doorframe.

She ran towards Rowoon and hugged him.

"Uncle Chani and Jaeyoon were also monsters! And Uncle Jaeyoon didn't like Mommy and tried to kill her!" Yeri sniffled in her dad's neck.

"Yes. But Uncle Chani rescued her!" Zuho exclaimed.

I sighed and looked at Rowoon.

"It's your fault that they were dreaming something like this! You let them watch this creepy anime! One time when I'm not at home something like this happens!" I rolled my eyes at him and brought Zuho back to the ground.

Rowoon looked on the ground. His ears became redder than blood and he hugged Yeri tighter.

The kids sat on the table and waited for their breakfast. But I was somewhere else with my mind.

The weird thing is that I dreamt the same dream as the kids. I didn't even watch the anime or like those kind of stories.

That's the end of the story! I hoped you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote!

I know that it's a weird ending, but I let it open for you. Maybe everything was real or maybe not.