Bunny Ears and Confessions- JILY & WOLFSTAR

Lily invited James Potter to her Easter party over the holidays. You might think of her as daft but Lily thought that since she and James were both Heads and had developed more than a decent relationship, she might as well just do it. But that has its consequences. If you invite one Marauder, you invite all the Marauders. There's no way out of it. Truthfully, Lily didn't really mind that the rest of Potter's mates were coming with him as, she can't lie, they could be pretty entertaining at times. Though they will have to hold their fat tongues in front of her parents, that goes without saying.
"You, Lily Evans, are inviting me, Mr I'm-an-arrogant-toe-rag, to your Easter party?" James went through this excruciatingly slowly. If he went any slower, Lily would've hexed him in to next year.
"Yes, James! Merlin, you've asked that about 60 million times today! You. Are. Invited. Now hush about it before I change my mind. And yes, I know the others are coming." Lily snaps exasperatedly. Honestly, how much more annoying can this boy get? Still, she liked him more than a lot. Over the past school year, she had really learnt to admire his loyalty, bravery and courage. She had learnt that he genuinely cared for her. On one bright spring day, he had told her that on one of the countless times he fought Severus it wasn't because he called him spoilt, it was because he called Sirius spoilt.

*

Remus sat tiredly in the library with a bored Sirius sitting in front of him.
"Siri, are you going to even study?" Remus looked at Sirius, who was flicking rolled up bits of paper at Madam Pince whenever she walked by. It was a wonder that he wasn't kicked out! Sirius couldn't help but feel just slightly aroused by the name 'Siri'. The name just tumbled so delicately down the tongue of the werewolf.
"No. Prongs wanted some alone time with Red. And Peter... I don't where he's gone. Plus, it's fun watching one of us being productive. Remus dotted the page one last time, marking the end of his essay.
"Have you heard that we're invited to Lily's party?" Remus piled his many sheets of parchment in to a neat stack. Damn, this conversation was awkward. Also, if you hadn't picked up on it already, Remus was a perfectionist. One who couldn't bear to see papers strewn everywhere, meaning he pretty much became the maid of the Marauders' dorm room.
"Yeah, she probably got that if she invites one of us, she invites all of us. And when she and James get married, she won't be just a Potter. She will be a: Black-Lupin-Pettigrew-Potter."
"Aye, that'd be great for you." Remus scoffed playfully. Over the last couple of days, Remus had noticed that Sirius had become slightly less... Sirius.
"Not exactly, Prongs would kill me if I liked her. She would definitely cry at my funeral though."
*

The day of Lily's party was as fresh as peppermint and Mr and Mrs Evans were fussing terribly over their plans on the kitchen table. Both of the adults had decided on doing this party in a nice, roomy hall near Town Centre. The reason for this was because their was more than 50 people coming and they certainly would not fit in their cramped living room. Upstairs, Lily paced frantically down her room. What if something went wrong? Would her sister terrorise her friends and call them freaks? Thouroughly gutted that her best friends, Marlene McKinnon and Alice Prewett, could not make it to the party, Lily sat down on tue bed. Her primrose yellow dress brushed her knees ever so gently forming a tickling sensation caused her to itch it hurriedly. Gazing in the mirror, Lily made sure everything was ok; her eyeliner was a perfect cat eye. Check. Her dress (this one right here)

 Her dress (this one right here)