Notes- WOLFSTAR

Sirius is always begging for my notes. Always, I'm not even joking! History of Magic is the worst because even I can barely stay awake but somehow even I manage the ghost's bored drone and take in all the information that spills out of his mouth.
"Please. Pleeeeaaaase?" Sirius breathed down my neck. He was lying on the sofa while I sat I the floor, his head near me. I shivered when I felt the warm breath caress my neck like a summer's breeze, I just can't help it and it's pathetic. He doesn't notice, thank Merlin. The smug remark he would make after would cause me to jump off a bridge or something daft like that. I realise that it's been quite some time and I haven't answered.
"Wha- no, you can't take my notes! Listen next damn time." I turn to him and glare in to his grey eyes. As grey as steel but as soft as cotten.
"I will listen next time just give me your notes just this one time! C'mon, Moons, you know I'm irresistible." I roll my eyes as if it's a lie. He is irresistible but I can't tell him that. I- I can't risk it. Being bisexual in a world that barely even knows what that means is hard. I, rather annoyingly, prefer men slightly more than women, I wish I didn't find it annoying, it's just much more harder to look at men's backsides when you know people are going to give you odd looks.
"No notes and that's final." I feel like I'm speaking to a child sometimes when a conversation like this one sparks between us. He gives me his puppy eyes and I hesitate.
"Paddy, no. You can't do that." I argue and he inches closer.The damn prat. His eyes opened a bit more and I was half way there. Then I remembered. He doesn't only have eyes. I pretend to take extreme interest in my fingernails.
"I'll do anything. When Binns gives me detentions, it's always with Tippet and she smells like cabbage and she makes me clean gum off the walls. Do you want poor Padfoot to suffer like that?" He coaxed and James laughed from the armchair he was sitting in.
"Pretty sure he does, mate. I mean, if someone was pestering me like that, I would wish them dead." James threw his own opinion in to the ring. Sirius just rolled his eyes at his smirking friend.
"You would be in my position if Lily-Flower didn't give you her notes." Sirius scoffed and James cocked his head.
"I didn't have to beg," Sirius looked at him blankly, "well only a bit. It was just "Hey, can I borrow your notes?" "No." "Please." "Fine." I didn't have to try and seduce her like you have to do with Moony." James smirked at Sirius while Remus glared at James, his heart thumping madly. James always saying the wrongest things at the wrongest times.
"He is not trying to seduce me."
"Yeeeaahhhh. It's fine. I totally believe you." James said while flicking through a Quidditch Weekly magazine. James was trying to be a prat to Sirius who had confessed to him like last year about his feelings towards Remus. Remus quickly went back to his homework.
"Maybe I am, Remmy." Sirius whispered in to Remus' ear. Remus' head cocked up and his concentration from his homework was broken once more. This. Bloody. Tease. Remus hated and loved the boy at the same time. Merlin, send help. How could he get revenge?
"Aye, really now?" Remus flirted back, taking Sirius by surprise. Ha! This was going to be fun. James was giving them quizzical looks from behind his new broomstick (that he was polishing) which neither if them noticed. Peter did though and laughed out.
"Hear ye, Remus Lupin is flirting back. How... miraculous." Sirius purred, turning Remus on way too much. He felt hot and squirmy beneath his shirt.
"Two frickin' love birds." James mumbled to Peter who covered his mouth and nodded. Again, Sirius and Remus were completely oblivious that they were talking about about them. It was actually funny if you thought about it.
"Very miraculous." Remus lustily pulled Sirius' tie (which was hanging from his shirt) away from his body. Now Sirius was getting aroused. His cheeks had flushed deep crimson. The two boys were on a flirt battle, seeing who could turn on who more. At the moment, Remus was winning. Though not many knew, Remus could be really flirtatious and flattering at times when needed.
"Can I get notes now?" Sirius whispered in to Remus neck. This was going to be funny, "I'll do whatever you want." Sirius was way too dramatic- as Remus already knew- and it was hilarious.
"Whatever I want?" Remus confirmed.
Sirius' POV
I mentally fist pumped the air and his insides started dancing a victory dance. Not only would I be able to seduce Remus, I would would get notes too. Oh, glory!
Remus' POV
"Whatever you want." He played with a lock of my hair. This was mad. Normally, if either of us made a flirtatious comment, we would blush like there was no tomorrow and avoid each other's gaze for the rest if the week. Now it was like someone had injected Firewhiskey in to our veins.
"Hmm," I mused, "no."
"DAMN YOU, MOONY! THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE EASIER IF YOU WEREN'T SO GODDAMN GORGEOUS!" Sirius raged, finally giving up and making half of the common room turn their heads. He had sat up now.
"I'M THE GORGEOUS ONE? HAVE YOU SEEN YOU EYES! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MAKES PEOPLE LIKE ME FALL HARD AS HELL." Now everyone was looking as I rised from my seated position. Lily shuffled her way over to James and whispered something to him, which made him grip her hand.
"I WISH I DIDN'T LIKE YOU!"
"WAIT, YOU LIKE ME!" Sirius pointed to himself.
"YEAH, I BLOODY DO!" I roared.
"WHY ARE WE STILL SCREAMING?!" Screamed Sirius.
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW!"
The common room was silent. You could hear a pin drop. Many of Sirius' admirers ran up to their dorm, some already crying and some holding it back.
"Show's over, folks. Go back to whatever you were doing." Sirius drawled lazily.
"HAHAH! You guys argue over the stupidest things." James cackled, Lily still at he knees.
"Congrats Rem, finally got something you wanted since third year. " Lily smiled at him.
"Aww, third year? We are so going out now." Sirius said as if he had already asked me out.
"A'ight." I said, sitting down on the sofa next to Sirius
"Really?"
"Sure. This is so romantic." I said sarcastically and Sirius rolled his eyes. He then grabbed my face and kissed him full on the lips.
"Say something now."
"You didn't snog me, so..." my voice trailed off and, as hoped, Sirius started snogging me.
"How did that even happen in the span of- how long?" Lily sighed, leaning against James' legs.
"Half an hour, Lils. They started arguing about notes and it blossomed in to this." James put his hands out front if him, revealing two kissing boys. What a wonderful sight.
"Ah." And we went in with their day as if a new relationship hadn't been formed. Of course, their was a lot more kissing amd cuddling between two certain boys. Cough, me and Siri, cough, cough.

how cute. i bet this would actually happen, like padfoot would have to seduce moony for his notes. bet remus enjoyed it. do you think the marauders were cuddlers? i do, i also assume they were big dorks lol. i just thought of that randomly
that's it for today. two one shots! aren't you lucky? or not, it depends whether you like my writing or not. i don't blame you if you don't. anyway, ta.
see you next millennium.