Unexpected Encounter- WOLFSTAR

Sirius was having a bit of an off day, his parents were lecturing him about blood purity and how he should 'marry a white' (racist biggarts, thought Sirius) 'pureblood girl with a respectable name.' How stupid! What if he didn't want to marry a girl, hmm? What would they do then? Sirius wrinkled his nose at his parents after making a witty comback then slammed the front door shut. He was now wandering aimlessly on the scenic streets of London, trying to clear his mind. A shabby, overly lit cafe came in to view and Sirius decided it would be a good place for a cuppa. The bell tinkled signifying his entrance. The odd purply blue checked floor was rather distasteful in Sirius' opinion, seeing as it clashed weirdly with the bright yellow uniform of the employees. Of course, others would think differently. He selected a small two seater table near the wall and sat with his back facing the front window. He was the only person sitting at a table and the plump brunette behind the counter looked like she was about to doze off. Better order his drink quick. He jumped up from his seat and walked over to the counter.
"Hullo, can I have a strong black coffee? Uh, hello? Hello?!" Sirius was about to take out his wallet when he realised that the lady hadn't moved a bit. Was she dead? Sirius was seriously considering prodding the lady but he figured that would get him kicked out.
"I don't know what your talking about, Mr Bear." The about 30 year old lady mumbled sleepily. Sirius was getting annoyed now. He just wanted a cup of coffee and he literally has to kill someone for it. Sirius turned around when he heard a loud CRASH. He whipped round and realised he knocked over a pot of coffee stirrers. The lady's head snapped up.
"What did you do?!" She grumbled loudly, hands on hips.
"I didn't do that! It was you when you were sleeping, you knocked it over with your elbow!" Sirius lied, putting his hands above his shoulder.
"I don't believe you. What do you want?" This lady clearly wasn't very good at her job, she didn't have that annoying but somehow appreciative caress but she sounded like she hated ponies and ate children.
"A strong black coffee." Sirius smiled sweetly and falsely at the woman. The woman glared before turning and starting on his drink. Sirius returned back to his seat and started to fiddle with his thumbs. The sun was starting to slowly sink in to the dark silhouettes of the London houses. He placed his wallet back in his jacket pocket after checking if he had enough muggle money in there. Sirius' parents usually chucked muggle money in his face as they though it was 'utterly worthless, just like someone else we know.'. Sirius waited for another five minutes before he got suspicious. He moved to the left so he had a view of the counter. He just couldn't believe it! She had fallen asleep again. Sirius rolled his eyes then moved back to his original space. An annoyingly loud grumble sounded from his stomach and Siriis clutched it willing for it to shut up. Maybe he had something on him. He thrust his hand deep in to his jean pockets, begging to find a morsel to eat. Something leather collided with his fingertips. Another wallet? He pulled it out and smiled. It was deep red with gold corners, it also had an undetectable extension charm on it. Sirius placed all his favourite foods inside of it, including: Drooble's Best Blowing gum, his favourite thing to put on the walls of his parents' bedroom; Chocolate Frogs, James sent him a box the day before; Liquorice Wands, they were quite long, something Sirius could use to his advantage, wink wink. Sirius snatched a Liquorice Wand, pulled off the wrapping and bit in to it. He was captivated by the liquorice (something he hadn't had all summer, he hadn't had any food other than dry bread either, so it wasn't a surprise) he didn't even notice the bell sound.
"Fancy seeing you here, Siri." Sirius' mind was pulled back to reality. Only one person called him that. Moony. The boy whose lulling voice could calm Sirius in seconds.
"Don't you live in Wales?" Sirius asked after swallowing his bit of liquorice. The moon was now up and gave the world beneath a rather enchanting look.
"Yeah, I do but we all need our stuff for 6th year, don't we?" Remus said while taking a seat in front of Sirius and placing his warm bag in front of him. He watched him eat for a couple of seconds before he realised that he wasn't chomping his way through at a normal pace. It looked like he hadn't eaten properly in weeks.
"Your really wolfing everything down." Remus looked at Sirius, peeling away his skin and finding what was really going on on the inside.
"Hmm?" Sirius looked up, "Oh, but isn't it your thing to wolf things down?" He smirked as Remus rolled his eyes.
"Oh shut up. I bought some food from the place opposite this so have some if you like. Actually no, you have to have it." Remus smiled at the wide eyed Sirius. Remus had ordered Chinese and even though it was slightly greasy in the containers it was in, it looked like a complete delicacy.
"Are you sure? I mean, you look thin." Sirius shrugged.
"I look thin? You look like you've barely eaten anything all summer." Remus looked at the pink tinted cheeks of Sirius' cheeks, "They- they haven't given you much at all, have they?" Remus' eyebrows furrowed.
"I'm fine." Sirius quickly lied. He was anything but fine. Every single insult was a fire tipped arrow penetreting through his brittle skin. He had stayed strong for too long, and now he was finally breaking.
"Take this, and this, and this." Remus said, pushing three containers next to him. Sirius opebed them and the mouth watering aroma of prawn chow mein filled his nostrils. Sirius picked up a fork from one of those little pots at the end of the tabke and began to dig in.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Remus whispered, his voice hugged with sympathy. Sirius didn't reply, he heard, but it was easy to pretend he didn't.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Remus repeated a little louder this time. Sirius couldn't pretend he didn't hear that.
"Didn't need to, did I?" Sirius grumbled, shoving noodles in to his mouth, hoping to postpone his next answer.
"Sirius Orion Black, you listen to me right now, you complete idiot! If your damn family is starving you that isn't bloody normal. You need to open your mouth and tell somebody whether it be a-"
"Fried black coffee, your order sir." The lady behind the counter says, interrupting Remus. Remus looked behind, only noticing her.
"At least she does a better job in her dreams than she does in real life. You know she fell asleep after I told her my order." Sirius chuckled slightly, making Remus grin just a bit.

"Well, bye my dear Moony McMoon Moon." Sirius said while smirking at Remus who rolled his eyes for the 50th time this evening. Remus got up and hugged Sirius who hugged back, face flushed pink.
"I thought we don't hug." Sirius whispered in to Remus' shoulder.
"When was the last time you got hugged by yourself, not a group hug?" Remus asked, still not letting go. Sirius thought for a few moments.
"Err-"
"Exactly, just turn me into a girl and feel the happiness, I dunno." Remus shrugged.
"Maybe I don't need to turn you in to a girl to feel the pleasure." Remus looked at him wide eyed.

so, hey. i screwed up my schedule again, didn't i? soz. um, maybe this one wasn't the best, but we can't always expect that. i know i've been saying for quite some time that i'll try and 'improve' but there hasn't been much luck. i've been reading other people's work to try and improve my writing, but you can be the judge of that.
see you next millenium.