5

Third person's POV

"CHIM!" Taehyung called out while looking around his room, he was searching for something and he can't find it so he called Jimin for help.

When Jimin heard his name being called, he quickly ran to where Taehyung was and as he reached Taehyung in his room, he was panting hard.

"What.. Is.. It.. Taehyungie..?" Jimin asked through pants.

Taehyung snapped his head to where the voice was and pouted which looked so freaking cute.

"Jimin, I can't find my bracelet! It was a really nice white marble bracelet, have you seen it?" Taehyung said as he went towards Jimin and the cat frowned a little.

"A marble.... That was yours?" Jimin asked and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung half yelled.

"I found it on your nightstand, i thought that it was just an ordinary bracelet and so i gave it to Kook.." Jimin explained as he gulped when he saw Taehyung's expression drop.

"Give.it.back." Taehyung said softly but a little hint of domination.

"Yes sir!" Jimin said as he rushed outside Taehyung's room and went to find Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK-" Jimin got cut off when suddenly he got smacked on the head.

"I'm right here idiot.. No need to shout." Jungkook Said as he glared a little at Jimin who winced a little in pain.

"YAH! I'm your Hyung! I'm older than you-" again he was cut off.

"Yeah yeah, anyways what do you want? Does Tae need anything? Is he okay?" Jungkook asked, Jimin groaned.

"Don't cut me off when I'm speaking and, yes, he is okay and he just needs the marble bracelet back, the one that i found in his nightstand and gave it to you." Jimin explained as he made weird hand gestures.

Jungkook frowned a little.

"Is it that important to him?"

"I guess so."

"..."

"...."

"So... Uhh, where's the bracelet?" Jimin asked as he broke the awkward silence.

"I have it." Jungkook showed his wrist and it showed a beautiful white marble bracelet that Taehyung has been searching for.

" Jungkook showed his wrist and it showed a beautiful white marble bracelet that Taehyung has been searching for

"Taehyung~!" Jimin called as he and Jungkook walked inside Taehyung's room.

Taehyung ran to them.

"Do you have it??" He asked worriedly.

"Yep. Here." Jungkook said as he gave Taehyung's bracelet back.