17

[•Third Person's POV]

A piercing cold blue eyes stared deep into Taehyung's honey brown ones, the once relaxing, soft, baby blue eyes turned dark cold blue, like a deep ocean, his gaze dull yet menacing, it felt like just a glance from it will be able to see through your soul.

Of course, Taehyung remained indifferent to this, rather, he felt stunned and was trying to process the sudden situation when he heard two deep growls and finally snapped out of his trance and looked behind him.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes were glowing with murderous glares, they weren't even trying to hide it, the reason as to why the two were suddenly so cautious and protective was unknown to Taehyung but Jin who was watching all of this happening in front of him knows it all too well, in fact, he felt it too.

The sudden urge to protect the latter went straight to their blood and their hearts thumping hard, their souls screaming at them to get him away from the unknown danger, their adrenaline rushing to push them forward and bare their paws and teeth.

It might seem unrealistic for a bunny and a cat to suddenly become like beasts, but those harmless appearances were just their outward appearance, inside was a ferocious beast who won't hesitate to bite.

Jin was a wolf, an omega at that, so even if he felt like pulling the latter away and let his instincts be in control, he had to compose himself and be rational. For now, he'll let the two be the ones to bare their teeth and see what happens, he won't hesitate to jump into the scene once he senses the brunette felt threatened or scared for even a second.

Taehyung was still a bit daze and tried calming the two behind him, Jimin hissed, "Taehyung, get away from him," he said, but his tone held a hint of domination and menace.

The aforementioned pursed his lips and shifted his gaze to look at the expressionless male in front of him, Yoongi was still staring at him, Taehyung didn't know what he was thinking and it was difficult to find out because of his dull eyes and indifferent cold expression.

He inhaled for a moment before finally speaking, his voice wasn't shaking from fear, or had a stiff expression, in fact, he felt strangely calm and relaxed.

"Are you okay?" Those were the words he first blurted out, the bluntness made him somewhat embarrassed, he stared at the man's blue piercing eyes and it felt like being sucked into a  boundless whirlpool.

Yoongi just stood there in place, Taehyung noticed that because of his shifting, he was still naked and tried touching his arm to tell him to put on clothes when the other male's eyes glowed frighteningly, a killing intent flashed across his eyes before disappearing and only his cold, distant orbs were left.

This made the younger shiver and Jungkook held his right arm while Jimin held his left, their protective stances and actions made Jin smile a wry smile.

He stared at the scene, a bit stunned and, finally spoke, "Taebear, try calming those two first, then try talking to Yoongi," he said slowly and softly, the other nodded with the corner of his lips turning upwards. Yoongi suddenly felt an indescribable itch in his heart and couldn't understand why as his gaze slowly turned into a more cold one. Taehyung turned to Jungkook and patted his cheeks gently, "Jungkookie, I'll be fine, be nice to Yoongi please?" He turned to Jimin and did the same thing, "You to Jiminie, behave yourselves, we need to make Yoongi feel comfortable with us," he said each word carefully, after seconds of the two stubbornly shaking their heads no, they finally gave in after Taehyung made puppy dog eyes, his big doe eyes adorably staring at them making their hearts flutter.

They reluctantly left and sat at the kitchen stool, still staring at the two.

"Aren't you cold? Let's find you some clothes to wear, yeah?" He tried holding his hands carefully and cautiously this time and surprisingly, he managed to do it without making the other angry this time.

Yoongi just stared at the warm, soft milky white hands touching his pale ones, they were smaller than his and his fingers more slender, his gentle touch felt like a warm breeze suddenly blew to his whole body, it felt refreshingly comfortable, but the thought made him frown inside as he couldn't relax at the reason why this boy made him feel like this.

This was all too new to him, the sudden warmth of another touch, the last time he got touched by a person was horrible, that person wasn't as kind and gentle like Taehyung, the memory made him shudder, the gentle expression on the brunette's face making everyone who looked at him feel a sense of comfort, his honey brown eyes which reflected the sun rays making those who look at them could make their soul tremble, and his clear, soft, and soulful voice, making you feel goosebumps, it felt like the type you won't get tired of listening.

At this point, Yoongi thought, 'God surely put a lot of time carefully making this person.'

But his expression remained indifferent, making it difficult to know what he was thinking.