18

[•Third Person's POV]

By the time Taehyung managed to persuade Yoongi into putting on clothes, it was already time for lunch.

Jin stayed for lunch to not only cook for his dear Taehyung, but also because the situation was kind of unpredictably scary. Who knows what might happen if he left or what danger might occur leaving the antisocial tiger with the three.

It was indeed a huge problem, so, while he got Jungkook to watch over the stove for a minute, he went outside for a bit as he took out his phone and messaged Namjoon. He was probably at work at this time right now, so he couldn't disturb him.

He left a message, bluntly saying: Taehyung picked up a white tiger a few days ago. Now, it transformed into its human form and is a pain in the ass to communicate with. Help.

He sighed and turned around to return to the kitchen, but stopped halfway and seemed to contemplate over something in his mind. After pondering for a bit, he messaged Namjoon again.

Jin: Also, bring some pudding when you come over. I ain't accepting a man without them puddings >:v

Satisfied, he turned on his heels and went back inside the house to the kitchen. He just stepped inside when he abruptly stopped in his tracks.

He personally saw hell inside the house.

Thankfully the stove was turned off by someone, because the man he originally handed the task with to watch over the stove, was now hovering over another man on the floor. No, it wasn't romantically. They were both obviously emitting killing auras.

Jungkook's eyes glowing bright golden yellow, making it hard for a normal person to look at. He was on top of the shorter male, his breathing harsh, his chest heaving up and down as he grabbed the other man with his muscular hands, bulging with veins.

His strength, ridiculously strong, almost ripping off the cloth in his hands. Boring his intimidating bright, glowing yellow eyes onto the other with rage, he literally had the word 'kill' written all over his face.

He looked like a beast that had been angered by something or someone because they touched what was his.

Even though he had such terrifying killing intent and dominating aura, surprisingly, the other man before him also was as fierce as him. Both not backing down to each other.

Unsurprisingly, the said man was Yoongi, the blue shirt which Taehyung gave him was currently being grabbed by Jungkook's hands with force, the poor cloth almost ripping, he had on black pajama pants cause Taehyung wanted him to feel comfortable.

His dark blue eyes flashing with all kinds of emotions: anger, hate, disgust. He had grabbed on Jungkook's hands that were tightly grabbing onto him with more force.

Jungkook didn't back down, at this point they were emitting dominating pheromones, which average hybrids cannot tolerate. Their bodies won't be able to handle it, it was unhealthy.

Thinking of this, Jin's eyes searched frantically at the living room for someone.

His eyes landed on the corner where, to his surprise, Jimin was in front of Taehyung, covering him, his eyes bright purple, his stance protective, his whole body alert, like a cat. His eyes glued on the two males, his brows frowning, anger visible in his eyes.