15

[Third Person's POV]

"What's a white tiger like you doing here?" Taehyung immediately shielded the shivering cub with his umbrella from the pouring rain, he squatted down and noticed the cardboard box almost collapsing, he frowned, who would leave this poor cutie here out all alone in the rain?

He unhesitatingly grabbed the little tiger, gently carrying him in his arms, the cub struggled and tried to get away from the unknown stranger holding him, the latter softly reassured him.

"Shhhh, it's okay little guy, I won't hurt you," he coaxed with tenderness in his voice, the cub stayed in place after a while of struggling and finally calmed down, Taehyung smiled at this and started walking home with the white tiger in his arms.

"Let me take care of you, okay?" The cub surprisingly nodded at this and that made Taehyung squeal happily, he rushed to get home immediately, today's rain was strong and they were getting wet even with an umbrella, so the faster they get home the better.

"Kook, where's the toilet paper?!" Jimin kept yelling inside the bathroom, the other man glared at the bathroom door, "I'm busy cooking!" Jungkook had been getting cooking lessons from Jin so that while the other was away for work, the ones in the house takes care of the housework and cooking.

"Get me some toilet paper!!" Jungkook couldn't help it anymore and turned off the stove while unhurriedly walked upstairs to get some at their room and threw it at the bathroom door.

"Yah," Jimin half yelled, did he just threw it at the door? How can he get it outside then?

"I told you I'm cooking," Jungkook said bluntly as he continued his work, he heard a hiss at the bathroom and a bang, "You aren't even cooking anything important! It's just eggs dammit!" He rolled his eyes at this and continued to ignore the annoyed screeching cat.

Somehow Jimin managed to get the toilet paper outside the door and finished what business he had in the bathroom, he went outside and towards the kitchen where the bunny finished cooking his supposedly amazing 'masterpiece' fried eggs.

He sneered and sat at a stool, "Thank you so much for throwing the toilet paper at the bathroom door instead of handing it, really fucking grateful kook," he said with a sarcastic tone, "Then maybe next time open the door so it goes inside when I throw it," he said indifferently, "Asshole," the cat muttered, Jungkook just hummed as he took a picture of the eggs in a plate and probably sent it to Jin for his review.

Jimin hissed annoyed, the two glared at each other with glowing eyes, light gold and light purple flashing with killing intent.

The intense glaring stopped abruptly when they heard the front door opening and smelt a scent they loved so much and missed.

The two hurriedly ran to the soaked wet boy and instantly greeted him home, when they noticed a certain white tail sticking out of the boy's jacket, he covered the cub so not only would it not get wet from the rain, it would also warm it up by wrapping his jacket around the cub.

The two widened their eyes, but Jimin immediately ran upstairs to grab a towel for Taehyung while Jungkook helped the latter put the umbrella away.

Jimin came back with two towels, he gave it to the soaking wet latter and Taehyung gave him a thankful look and immediately took off his wet jacket and shirt, Jungkook and Jimin staring intently at his glorious body.

Because of the rain, his body had water trickling down from his neck, then to his chest where his two pink buds were perked up because of sensitivity from the cold, then to his flat stomach, his waist thin and flexible, his cute navel in display.