10

THIRD PERSON'S POV
(hope you guys enjoyed this💕❤️)

After Jin and Taehyung finishes eating in the restaurant, the two went outside after paying and went to look for the two hybrids.

Jin noticed two crouching figures beside his car in the parking lot.

Jin went to their car and stopped midways when he and Taehyung heard voices whispering.

"Hey, not fair, i won because i was paper and you were rock, that's the rules Taehyungie said when he taught us how to play this game, rock can't beat papers..!" A small whispering voice said.

"Dude.. I know but, that doesn't even make sense if you think about it, a paper beating a rock? Imagine if they were to come alive.. Then who would win??" An another whispering voice said.

"Duh, obviously the rock.. Wait... Ohhh"

"See? I told you so, so that means i won, and i get to kiss Taehyung all i want for 3 days-" the whispering stopped as the two oblivious figures noticed that there were someone behind them.

And it was Jin standing behind them as he death glares at the two who were nervously sweating, while Taehyung was oblivious of what was happening since it was already dark and he can't see their faces, and he also can't hear anything because Jin was covering his ears.

"You two, inside the car. Now." Jin said in a serious tone.

The two hybrids obeyed and went inside the car as they gulped nervously.

Jin uncovered Taehyung's ears and the brunette immediately went inside the car as soon as he saw the two.

Jin sighed, "i really can't.. These two are real idiots aren't they? Oh dear god, please save my baby from these idiots." He went inside the car too and started the engine, he drove to the nearest grocery store.

--
{at the grocery store}

They got out of the car and the two hybrids went back in immediately.

Taehyung quirked his eyebrow.

"What's the matter you two? Are you guys not feeling well today??" Taehyung asked in a cute soft tone which made the three males coo.

"Uhm, n-no.. Actually we just prefer to be inside Jin's nice~ .. Lovely.. Car..?" Jungkook said as he questions his very own answer. "Is it even.. A lovely car..?" Jimin asked whispering to the black bunny, the male shrugged.

Meanwhile, Jin who was hearing all of this, was already boiling with anger, but he soon calmed down because he didn't want a murder to happen at a grocery store. He made sure that if he were to kill the two, it would be at the cemetery.

"Come on, it's just a grocery store.." Jin said as he tried to make the two come with them since he can't bare to see Taehyung pouting and frowning all the time anymore.

The two hybrid's heads snapped towards Seokjin.

"Just a grocery... a grocery is where you communicate with other human beings just to be able to buy a food, you need to ask where is the sugar station.. You also need to beat the final boss..

The cashier."

"OKAYYYY, come on Tae, let's go inside now, and leave these two crazy idiots, I honestly don't even know what they're talking about anymore." Jin said as he dragged Taehyung away from the two and into the grocery store.

There were a group of guys checking out Taehyung, "dude, look at that ass-" the guy was cut of by a frying pan flying into his face.