12

Third person's POV

The two hybrids flushed crimson red after hearing this from the boy, Jin had his eyes widened as well as Namjoon who just came at the right time and heard it loud and clear.

Taehyung smiled happily as he ran to the two hugging them as tight as possible, both the hybrids were still frozen in their spot as crimson colors had invaded their cheeks to their ears. The hug didn't lasted long because of an upset Jin seperating them.

Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms dissapointed that the hug got broken, Jin looked at him, "Tae! You can't just say those words casually! You do know what that means right?" Jin asked the pouting younger.

Taehyung nodded, he tilted his head confused, "I know, it's love! And I love Kookie and Chim." He answered but Jin wasn't having it. Taehyung rose a brow, tilting his head to the right slightly as he looked at the elder male in front of him confused, "I say that to you and Joonie hyungie, why can't I say it to Chim and Kookie?" He asked and the elder just sighed.

"I know but, but-" Jin was cut off by Namjoon grabbing his hand, "Calm down Jin, it's okay if Taehyung wants to say those words, after all they are his hybrids." He said and kissed Jin's cheeks, Jin nodded, "Okay.." He mumbled and Namjoon smiled at this.

"Let's eat?" He asked and Taehyung jumped up and down, "Yay!" He clapped.

________

Jin and Namjoon had decided to let Taehyung and his hybrids sleep over. So tpright now, Jin is telling the hybrids some important things.

"Okay, let me make it clear that there are rules in this house." Jin said to the two hybrids and Jungkook rose a brow at this, Jimin just nodded.

"Step one: No sleeping with Taehyung on the same bed, step two: no touching him when he's asleep, step three: no noise when it's already sleep time, step four: no fighting, step five: no making mess." Jin said sternly and the Jungkook frowned at the step one and two, Jimin just pursed his lips looking at Jin blankly.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other, then Jimin suddenly questioned, "Wait, then where are we going to sleep? There's only one guest room on this house.." Jin smiled at this, "Well it's either in the living room where you can sleep on the couch or in the guest room where Taehyung is sleeping but you two will sleep on the floor." The two looked at each other once again.

Now if you think about it, normally other people would rather sleep on a couch than the floor, but this two hybrids didn't had second thoughts about their answer.

They looked at Jin quickly, "Guest room." They both said in unison and Jin was a bit surprised they chose to sleep on the floor than on the couch.

"Okay then." Jin grabbed some pillows and blankets for them, after that they bowed to Jin and ran to the room where they would be sleeping. Then suddenly Namjoon came out of nowhere scaring Jin.

He was leaning on the wall, his arms crossed as he raised a brow.

"Since when did we had rules in this house?" He asked the older and Jin just shrugged, "Just now." He replied and Namjoon sighed, shaking his head.

______________

Taehyung was laying on the bed, wide awake.

He couldn't sleep without anything or anyone beside him, he liked sleeping if there's something or someone he is hugging.

He thought that the hybrids were already asleep so he sighed, but he still called out to them.

"Chim? Kookie..?" He whispered softly. He didn't know that those two were wide awake too, so he didn't expect them to answer.

"Yes Taehyungie?" Both of them said in unison, looking up from the floor.

Taehyung sighed in relief, "Can you guys... Sleep beside me? It's cold and empty.." He said softly and he clutched his blanket. The two looked at each other.

Soon, Taehyung heard shuffling and he felt warmth.

Jungkook was on his right side holding his waist as he laid his chin in the younger's head, while Jimin was on his left side, he had his feet around Taehyung's legs and hugging his left arm.

Taehyung smiled and closed his eyes.

"Thank you..." He softly said and the two hummed, they both kissed Taehyung on his rosy cheeks, "Goodnight Tae." Jimin said and Taehyung hummed.

"Night..."

________________

Jungkook was almost falling off the bed, blankets all over them, Jimin was snoring as he had his arms around Jungkook's feet, Taehyung was in the middle still managing to get some sleep even if they were sleeping with weird positions.

They were having a good nice sleep until the door opened.

The creaking sound made both the hybrids awoken from their nice sleep but still didn't get up and opened their eyes.

Then they heard footsteps coming closer.

They didn't mind it but the person spoke and it made them open their eyes.

"Ring ring. Bitch." Jin said and both Jungkook and Jimin opened their eyes slowly, looking at the standing Jin.

Jungkook groaned, "Too early..." He complained but Jin shook his head, "You two broke two rules." He said crossing his arms huffing.

Jimin pouted and hugged Taehyung, he noticed he was hugging Jungkook's feet all along and grimaced, he almost screamed but didn't, he almost puked to be honest.

"Hey coconut.. Your feet stink." Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes, closing them again to sleep. "Fuck you midget." He cursed and Jimin smirked.

"It's not my fault you were attracted to my stinky feet, did you enjoyed hugging my feet?" Jungkook retorted and Jimin's left eye twitched. He scoffed, "Well I thought it was Taehyung's feet, but after I inhaled the unpleasant smell, I was sure that was impossible to be Taehyung's feet since Taehyung smelled like strawberries." He said.

Jungkook scoffed as he was slowly falling off the bed, his head was sliding off the mattress, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it didn't have a smell at the start, you just can't admit that you had hugged my feet. My feet is even grossed out right now, every inch of my body is grossed out because a cat touched my feet." He answered smirking and Jimin frowned.

Jin just stood there watching the two fighting, amused at what was happening.

Suddenly Jimin stood up from the bed, he immediately pushed Jungkook off the bed, resulting the other to fall with a loud bump.

"Ouch! You motherfucker!" Jungkook shouted wincing in pain, because from the start his head was already falling off of the bed and the cat hybrid had just decided to push him off and he hit his head first.

He groaned and looked at a glaring Jimin standing at the bed.

Jimin slowly went out of the bed to not wake Taehyung up, then Jungkook ran after him as he sprinted off.

Jin sighed as he put his index finger and thumb to his forehead, massaging it.

He slowly went over to the sleeping latter and pecked his forehead and put a blanket over him. He ran off to get the two to stop fighting early in the morning.

While Jin was scolding the hybrids, Namjoon just sat there in the kitchen stool as he drank his coffee.

________________________________
I know. It's horrible. Omg. Btw smut is near.