7

(Double update, cuz why not?)

Third person's POV

Jimin glared at the black bunny who was also glaring at him.

They might seem pure to Taehyung's eyes but the truth is the two hybrids are not what you think they are.

Taehyung got up from his bed and ran towards the bunny hybrid and hugged him.

The two hybrids has been having a war in their eyes but soon stopped once they heard Taehyung's cute angelic voice.

"Goodmorning Kookie!" Taehyung giggled as he let go of the hug and looked up cause Jungkook is taller than him, and smiled at him. (Tae is a smol bean, so yeah.)

Jungkook and Jimin looked at the brunette lovingly and they smiled, as if they weren't just killing each other in their eyes earlier.

"Goodmorning TaeTae! Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast shall we?" Jungkook smiled his bunny smile that made Taehyung's heart flutter and he made a gesture as if Taehyung was a king, while Jimin just fake gagged and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we shall eat breakfast." Taehyung answered as they were acting like royalties.

Taehyung gave his hand to Jungkook's and the hybrid led the way for his cute precious King.

Jimin just huffed and followed the two.

'Freaking bunny... yOU'RE NOT eVEN A BUNNY. yoU'RE A FREAKING COCONUT.' Jimin thought as he watched the two in jealousy.

Jungkook pulled the chair so that his King can sit and Taehyung giggled and playfully acted like a king.

"Thank you. My kookie." Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook and Jungkook swore that the word MY just almost killed him.

He blushed but he immediately shook his head since he didn't want to looked like a tomato.

The breakfast was pancakes, strawberry pancakes.

Taehyung's favorite.

Jungkook knew, because they once had strawberry waffles and by the looks of it, Taehyung really loved the dish.

Jungkook cooked it early in the morning, he was confused though, since the house Taehyung's living in has only three rooms and the one is for Taehyung and the other two is for him and Jimin. But when he checked Jimin's room to wake him up since the breakfast was ready, the cat wasn't there and he got confused 'was there another room in this house..?' He thought.

But then he realized..

'oH HELL NAW'

Jungkook widened his eyes and rushed upstairs to Taehyung's room and the scene made his blood boiled.

And so that's why he was really angry when he barged into Taehyung's room.

'Freaking cat... yOU'RE NOT EVEN A CAT, yoU'RE A PUSSY- oh shit wait, no that's so wrong, i mEANT. YOURE A MIDGET DWARF.. Okay. That's good Jungkook. Nice job.' Jungkook thought and mentally patted himself in the back.