Chapter 1

Jensen woke up early in the morning with Danneel right next to him who was sleepily mumbling something into his chest. He smiled at her first but then he remembered what day it was and his smile faded away. He had to head back to Vancouver to continue working on season 10 of Supernatural after a summer hiatus and it automatically meant he had to leave his family for a few months. Again. But he actually missed it, working with his two best friends and that amazing crew he'd been working with for ten years already. All of them had become his second family and he really enjoyed spending his time on set with them. And anyway they would talk on Skype with Danneel so it wouldn't be that bad.

With a little smile on his face, Jensen lovingly kissed Danneel on her forehead and rolled out of their bed. He quietly approached a cradle where JJ slept peacefully. Jensen always loved watching his daughter's sleep because she was tiny but already so beautiful, just like her mom. The one thing Jensen didn't like in his job was that he couldn't spend as much time with his family as he should have. He promised himself when Supernatural ends, he would give all his free time to his family.

Looking around his apartment for the last time, Jensen took his two suitcases and headed outside, closing the door behind him. All his slight sadness had momently disappeared when he saw a familiar BMW which belonged to his and Jareds' bodyguard Cliff and two dorky faces of Misha and Jared looking through the window.

"Come on, Jensen, we're going to be late for our flight registration," Jared said and waved at Jensen, saying that he had to be faster with his suitcases. Jensen quickly threw them into car's trunk and joined his friends inside.

"Hey," Misha smiled widely and hugged him, "We missed you."

Jared pulled Jensen into a big and tight moose hug so it was hard for Jensen to breath.

When Jared finally pulled back, Jensen laughed happily and said, "Yeah, guys, I missed you too. It's been a while actually. How're you going? How are your wives?"

"They're fine," Misha and Jared said almost at the same and started to laugh like two idiots. Jensen started to laugh as well and was just too happy with their reunion.

-----

Their flight went well. All the time three friends were chatting about their families and how they spent that one-month vacation. Once they had arrived, some attentive fans noticed and recognized them so they had to stay for 10 more minutes at the airport, signing posters and taking photos. Then they finally made their way to a car which was gladly provided by the director of the CW.

"Hey, Jared, can I stay at your place tonight?" Jensen asked, "Don't wanna go on set and spend the night in a trailer tonight because our vacation technically is not over yet."

"Of course, Jensen, that's not even a question. Gen and kids are going to come over here only tomorrow, so it's completely fine," Jared friendly patted Jensen's shoulder.

"Okay, thank you."

One hour had passed and they finally arrived at Jared's place. They dropped Misha out at his place which was a little closer to the airport and agreed to meet him tomorrow on set. Jensen started to feel tired so he went to a guest room and took a shower, preparing to lay in his bed and fall asleep, but first he decided to call his wife. He set up his laptop and dialed her on Skype. She answered after three beeps.

"Hey, honey, how are you? How was the flight?" she smiled widely through a web camera and Jensen smiled back.

"Hey, baby. Everything is fine actually, I just feel tired a little bit. How is JJ?"

"Wait a second." Danneel gave him a sly look and came back in 5 seconds with JJ in her hands.

"Say 'hi' to your daddy, sweetie," Jensen waved at her daughter and laughed happily when she waved back at him.

"Jen, it's already late and she's still awake. I guess I should go and try to calm her down until she falls asleep. Will you call tomorrow?"

"Of course I will. Good night."

"Love you."

"I love you too," Jensen said and hung up.

After that he finally went to sleep with a huge expectation for tomorrow and for season 10.