Chapter 6

Months had passed and season 10 made its way to the season finale. The shooting of the entire season went pretty good and the ratings of the show had increased too much. Each and every fan of Supernatural were waiting for Destiel to become canon because everyone understood that those stares between Dean and Cas just couldn't be more 'platonic'.

During all those months Jensen and Misha lived their lives. Every night after shooting his scenes, Jensen came back into his trailer and called Danneel. He was telling her everything that had happened to him. They had no secrets. Jensen missed his daughter so much. Even though he saw her every day on Skype, it wasn't enough. He couldn't hold her in his hands and tickle, hearing her precious laugh that always made his day brighter even than he thought it was impossible. He couldn't read fairytales beside her bed until she fell asleep. He couldn't talk to her properly and he was afraid that all that JJ would remember in the future would be an image of her father on the screen through the web camera. But he was working, he loved his job and he hoped his daughter knew that daddy loved her anyways. At least JJ didn't walk yet so Jensen was hoping he could shoot the finale as soon as possible to head back to his family and see her first steps.

Misha saw his family every weekends because he had his own apartment in Vancouver and his family lived there. Vicki had noticed that Misha behaved himself a bit more weird than usual during all this year but she didn't bother him with questions. If something came up, he'd tell her anyways when it's time. And Misha was thankful for it, for her respect and trust. Because he didn't trust himself anymore.

-----

Everything was set up for the shooting of the last scene of season 10 finale. Jensen was sitting in his trailer, repeating the lines when he heard the knock on the door.

"Yeah, come in."

It was a director's first PA, Susan, "Jensen, everything is ready."

"Alright, I'm coming,"

"Erm, could you do me a favor? I have a few things to do before we start so could you go and tell Misha yourself that we're ready, please?"

"Sure, that's not a big deal," Jensen smiled though he didn't really want to talk to Misha before the shooting. He was afraid he could lose his concentration and play the scene not the way he wanted to.

"Great," Susan said and left the trailer.

With a sigh Jensen stood up and left his trailer. He was on a halfway to Misha's trailer when he bumped into Jared.

"Hey, buddy," Jared greeted warmly, "where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Misha and tell him that we should be on set, everything is ready."

"Oh yeah, the big final scene," Jared told that phase slower then usual and smirked.

"What's on your mind, Jared?" Jensen asked worriedly. He knew his best friend good enough to realize that he had something planned.

"Nothing, really, just the fact that you and Misha are going to kiss," Jared's smile grew even wider. "Finally," Jared mentally added.

"And why are you so happy about it?" Jensen wasn't going to give up.

"Who's happy? I don't see anyone happy around," Jared chuckled, definitely enjoying all this situation. He had a lot of planned for today for those two idiots so he was going to have so much fun on set, "You gotta go, I guess, or you both will be late on set. See you later and...good luck!" Jared laughed and disappeared inside his own trailer.

"You will pay for everything you planned!" Jensen said after him. Jared might or might not have heard him but Jensen got no response.

"Great, the last thing I need in this world is our kissing scene with Misha interrupted by Jared's pranks in gag reels," Jensen said grumpily under his breath.