entry no. 25

dear diary,

again another day without seeing you.

its quite depressing actually.

you were always the highlight of my day. i woke up happy because i knew that i would see you but now i just hope to.

i hope a lot...

especially because i—

-

"hey jungkook."

i quickly closed my diary and stood up, turning around to see you standing in my doorway.

"o-oh.. hi jimin." i mumbled quietly although i was extremely relieved to see you.

"i was knocking on the door but you didn't answer so i figured id check on you." you said and i nodded, biting my lip.

"are you okay?" we both asked at the same time.

you chuckled and nodded, smiling sweetly.

"im okay. im sorry for disappearing for awhile... my uncle passed away." you said and i frowned. "oh im sorry—"

"you don't have to be sorry kook, he was a dick. sadly i still love him so i decided to take some time off from everything." you said, taking a seat on my bed and patting the spot beside you.

i slowly walked over and sat next to you, smiling softly when you rested your head on my shoulder.

"did you get my letter?" you asked and i raised an eyebrow. "no... you wrote me a letter?" i asked and you nodded, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

you led me outside even though it was raining slightly.

"i taped it to your door..." you mumbled and looked around.

you looked cute.

you were extremely concentrated on finding the letter and dragging me with you.

suddenly you gasped and reached into my garden, pulling out a slightly damp piece of paper.

"next time remind me to put it in your mailbox." you said and i giggled, nodding my head.

"lets go inside and i'll attempt to read it to you." jimin chuckled and led me back inside right as it started to pour.

we took off our shoes and you pulled me back to my room, pulling me onto my bed and onto your lap.

i blushed as you placed your chin on my shoulder, carefully opening the letter so you could read it.

"dear jungkookie, i apologize if my absence is worrying you but i promise to come back to school soon. maybe me being gone isn't worrying you at all but i don't mind... i take that back, i do mind. i hope you're worried about me and i hope you miss me like i miss you. i'll see you soon cutie, love jimin."

i giggled softly and turned a bit to face you. "i was worried about you... and i missed you too." you smiled and raised your eyebrows.

"love jungkookie?"

"love jungkookie." i confirmed and that made your smile widen.

you looked absolutely ethereal. the light in the room was dim because it was dark outside and the only light on was my lamp that was on the other side of the room.

"y'know jungkook," you started and i raised an eyebrow, waiting for you to continue.

"you're really cute." you said and i blushed, looking down at my lap in embarrassment. "thanks." i mumbled nervously.

you placed two of your fingers under my chin and made me face you.

my blush darkened as you leaned in and brushed our noses together.

why do you have to be like this?

"can i kiss you?" you asked me quietly and i swear my heart skipped a beat. all i could do was nod slightly and you smiled.

you pressed your lips against my own and cupped my face in your hands while i grabbed onto your shirt.

i felt like i was dreaming.

i never ever imagined this ever happening. i didn't even think you liked me like this.

we pulled away and you smiled, pecking my nose cutely before pulling away completely. i smiled and blushed, looking down again to hide my face.

"jungkook do you know that you're absolutely beautiful?" you asked me and i shook my head.

i don't think i am... im average i guess.

"well you are kook." you said and i smiled.

i wanted to squeal and scream my head off but i had to keep my cool because you're here.

"do you mind if i stay?" you asked and i shook my head. "that'd be nice." i said and you pecked my cheek.

i got off your lap and went over to my desk, shoving my diary into one the the drawers while turning the lamp off.

"im gonna go lock the front door." i said and you hummed while i exited the room.

i quickly locked the door and made sure all the windows in the house were locked before coming back to my room.

you were laying in my bed, under the covers and i blushed when i spotted your jeans on the floor.

i walked to the bathroom and washed my face, changing into a new pair of boxers and a baggy white t shirt before walking over to my bed.

i carefully climbed into my bed and you pulled me close to your body.

i smiled as you pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"goodnight jungkookie."

"goodnight jimin." i whispered before resting my head on your chest and falling asleep.

-taestanwoahhh they kissed already 😂this book is pretty fast pace so yeah

-taestan
woahhh they kissed already 😂
this book is pretty fast pace so yeah