entry no. 29

dear diary,

happy birthday park jimin.

i hope you have a great birthday and i hope i can make this one of your best birthday's just by being with you.

i decided that im gonna tell you that i love you today.

will i ruin your birthday?

hopefully not.

i really hope you say it back but maybe you're not ready and that's okay—

-

"jeon jungkook! its my birthday and i still walk in to see you writing something you'll never show me." you said, leaning against my door frame.

i closed my diary and walked over to you, hugging you slightly.

"you'll see it someday." i said and you smiled.

i leaned up and pecked your lips making you giggle. "happy birthday." i smiled and you hummed.

"thank you gorgeous." you winked and i blushed, pulling away to grab your present that was sitting on my desk.

"what's this?" you asked while sitting on my bed after i handed you your gift. "your gift silly." i smiled.

it was nothing special really, just a simple necklace with a j pendant on it. for either jimin or jungkook or even jikook which taehyung likes to call us.

you can make it into whatever you want.

although i originally intended for it to be for jungkook but afterwards i realized both our names start with j.

silly me.

"i love it jungkook, i really do. the j is for jungkook, correct?" you asked and i nodded, happy that you noticed.

"this is the best gift ive ever gotten." you smiled and pulled me down onto my bed beside you. "im glad." i smiled and you pressed a tiny kiss to my lips.

"and that's saying a lot since this one year my dad got me this really cool pair of socks that i wore until i was eleven." you said and i laughed. "how dare you compare a pair of socks to this." i said and you smiled.

"you should've seen them kook! they were the coolest. but you're right, they don't compare. this truly is the best."

i blushed slightly and looked down, playing with your fingers out of habit.

should i tell you now?

everything is going so well...

should i ruin it and tell you how much i love you?

"jimin i—"

"wait baby i know its my birthday but can we go on a date? like an official one?" you asked and i bit my lip.

of course i wanna go on a date with you but... i was about to say it. i had the confidence and you cut me off.

im not mad at you, i could never be mad at you... im disappointed i guess. really fucking disappointed.

but i smiled anyway.

"sure, id love to." i said and you smiled again.

"great."

yeah... great.

-taestancomment your thoughts if you wanna 🤷🏻

-taestan
comment your thoughts if you wanna 🤷🏻