entry no. 27

"truth or dare jimin?" i asked and you smiled. "dare." you said confidently and i smirked.

"i dare you to take off your shirt." i said and you chuckled, quickly pulling off your shirt and revealing your toned abs.

i honestly could've moaned by just looking at you.

"truth or dare taehyung?" you asked and taehyung hummed. "truth." taehyung said, giggling after because he had already had so much alcohol he was flat out drunk.

"is it true that you like yoongi hyung?"

"yes! oh my god, i love him so fucking much." taehyung said and i laughed, leaning against you for support.

"anyway truth or dare jimin?" taehyung asked and you shrugged. "dare."

"i dare you to french kiss kookie." taehyung said and i looked up at you.

you smiled and connected our lips, cupping my face in your hands while you ran your tongue along my bottom lip. i parted my lips slightly, letting you push your tongue inside to explore every inch of my mouth.

i was first to pull away because i was running out of breath.

"how cute." taehyung giggled and i smiled, taking another drink from my cup.

"okay now truth or dare jungkook?" you asked and i shrugged. "truth." i said and you huffed.

"wait what was that? did i hear dare? oh okay! dare. i dare you to take your shirt off." you said and i pouted but took my shirt off anyway.

"truth or dare tae?"

"dare." taehyung said and i grabbed my phone. "i dare you to call yoongi and tell him you love him." i said and taehyung's eyes went wide.

he grabbed the bottle of liquor and drank as much as he could before grabbing my phone.

you laughed as taehyung pressed on yoongi's contact and hit the call button. i shushed you as it started ringing and soon the call was answered.

"y-yoongi hyung? its tae." taehyung stuttered and i couldn't believe how nervous he was. he was so fucking drunk yet he was still nervous.

"hey tae, why do you have jungkook's phone? is everything okay babe?" yoongi asked and i almost squealed.

yoongi calls everyone babe except when he calls taehyung babe it sounds different and its really freaking cute.

"yeah, everything's fine. i just have to tell you something and i don't have my phone on me." taehyung said and moved the phone away so he could take a deep breath.

i smiled and you laughed quietly.

"what is it love?" yoongi asked.

"i love you yoongi hyung." taehyung said and yoongi chuckled. "i love you too tae." he laughed again and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"no not like that. i love you like i actually love you. what im trying to say is that im in love with you." taehyung said and yoongi chuckled again.

"yes i know babe. and i love you too." he said and taehyung's eyes went wide. "wait what? are you serious? holy fucking shit." taehyung squealed and yoongi laughed.

"why don't you come over darling?" yoongi asked and taehyung bit his lip. "i can't drive... im drunk." taehyung said and i giggled into your shoulder.

"i'll come pick you up then. you're at jungkook's right?"

taehyung hummed and nodded.

"great. be there soon babe." yoongi said and taehyung nodded again. "mkay. love you."

"love you more." yoongi said and then ended the call.

taehyung literally screamed and i laughed.

"thank you for the dare, peace out bitches." taehyung quickly stood up and ran out of my room.

you turned to me and i smiled. "truth or dare kook?" you asked and i bit my lip.

"dare."

you smiled and kissed my cheek. "i dare you to be my boyfriend." you said and my eyes went wide.

"fuck yes." i said and you chuckled, pulling me onto your lap and kissing me.

"truth or dare jimin?" i asked and you hummed. "dare." you said and i smiled. "i dare you to never leave me." i said and you pecked my lips.

"forever and always."

"forever and always." i repeated after you and then we kissed again.

-

dear diary,

and now we're dating.

never did i ever think this would ever happen but here we are.

dating you is like a dream of mine that i never thought would happen in a million years.

being with you is a dream jimin.

i feel like im living in a fairy tale.

you make me feel like a prince, you really do.

forever and always.

- jungkook

-taestanOK THE SPOILER IS IN MY BOOK 'KIK ME' AND THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER IS "ya girl was tagged again" I THINK

-taestan
OK THE SPOILER IS IN MY BOOK 'KIK ME' AND THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER IS "ya girl was tagged again" I THINK