entry no. 26

dear diary,

you're sleeping right now... i slept really great last night, knowing you were beside me helped a lot.

i think.

i like sleeping with you, i mean it beats sleeping alone by far—

-

"jungkook?" you mumbled groggily and i smiled softly, putting my diary away and turning around to see you stretching.

"good morning." i said and you smiled.

you stood up and walked over to my desk, leaning on it slightly.

"morning kook. what were you writing?" you asked and i blushed, shrugging my shoulders. "nothing much... just stuff." i mumbled and you chuckled.

"well i should go shower so i'll be right back." you said, quickly pulling on your jeans and pecking my cheek.

"see you." i said and you winked before leaving.

i sighed and leaned back in my chair.

you came over, we kissed, we slept together, and now you've left but i couldn't be any happier.

i mean you're coming back.

i hope you kiss me again...

but you probably won't, maybe im a bad kisser or you just don't really like me like that and last night was an accident.

maybe that's it.

"jungkook~ what's with you? you never answer the door when i knock." you said, stepping into my room.

"what's with you? you don't need to knock." i smiled and you smiled back. "hm, i didn't know we were there yet." you hummed, slowly walking over to me.

"where?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"y'know to that stage in our relationship. you must really trust me or something." you said and i felt my cheeks burn up.

"well yeah. i think you're trustworthy." i said and you smiled, sitting on my lap and wrapping your arms around my neck.

you rested your forehead against mine making my blush darken.

"have i already told you that you're cute?"

i nodded, giggling softly. "yeah i think so... and beautiful." i said and you chuckled.

"good. do you believe me?" you asked and i lightly shook my head. "not one bit." i said and you pouted. "i thought you trusted me?"

"jimin i do trust you." i laughed and you smiled again. "trusting and believing have nothing to do with each other." i said and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"maybe they do."

"or maybe they don't." i giggled and you sighed, laughing quietly as you rested your head on my shoulder.

"jeon jungkook." you said and i hummed.

"you make me really happy." you whispered and i smiled, blushing for the hundredth time. "y-you make me happy too jimin." i whispered back and felt you smile against my shoulder.

we sat there for sometime just holding onto each other and giggling and smiling like madmen.

i don't think ive ever been so happy.

"jungkook can i kiss you again?" you asked and i smiled. "stop asking." i said and you winked, leaning in closer.

before our lips could touch there was a knock on the door, interrupting our perfect moment.

"hold on." i mumbled and you sighed, getting off my lap and moving away.

you plopped down on my bed with another sigh and i smiled as i walked towards the front door.

i opened the door and taehyung immediately stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

"i came by to see if jimin was home but he wasn't so i decided to pop in and see how my best friend is doing." taehyung smiled and i chuckled.

"well jimin's in my room.." i mumbled and taehyung gasped, poking my side. "no way!" he yelled and i rolled my eyes.

"don't embarrass me tae." i whispered and taehyung giggled. "i make no promises." he winked and dragged me to my room where you were patiently waiting for me.

"hey taehyung." you smiled and taehyung waved at you while plopping down in my beanbag chair.

i sat on my bed leaving a little distance between us which you soon destroyed by pulling me closer.

i blushed and looked anywhere but taehyung's taunting face.

"so what were you guys doing?" taehyung asked and you smirked slightly which made me nervous. "nothing really, just hanging out." you said and i mentally sighed.

"we should do something." taehyung said and i shrugged. "like what?" i asked and he smirked.

"we should all get drunk and play truth or dare." taehyung said, smiling and clapping like it was the best idea.

"tae i don't know... we have school tomorrow—"

"im in." you suddenly said and my eyes widened. "you are?" i asked quietly and you nodded. "it sounds fun."

taehyung giggled and got up, probably about to get some alcohol from my kitchen.

"no! tae let me get it. i don't want you to break anything." i quickly stood up and taehyung pouted. "i won't."

"you did last time." i said and left my room, walking to the kitchen to grab a couple bottles of different drinks and three cups.

when i got back to my room you and taehyung were laughing about something. "what's so funny?" i asked as i set everything down on the floor.

"nothing." taehyung smiled and sat down across from me.

you sat beside me and filled up your cup until it was all the way full. "whoever can finish their cup first gets to go first." you said and i nodded, filling up my cup just like you did.

"one... two... three, go!" taehyung yelled and we all started chugging our drinks.

taehyung was the first to finish and i knew he would be considering we've done this before and no one has ever beat him.

"hm~ surprise, surprise." taehyung giggled and i chuckled. "shut up and pick someone." i said and he smirked.

"truth or dare jungkook?" taehyung asked and i shook my head. "truth." i said and you scoffed. "so boring." you whined and i smiled.

"its not boring when he likes to keep a lot of secrets." taehyung said and i giggled, filling up my cup again so i wouldn't chicken out.

"is it true that you like jimin?"

you looked at me and i quickly chugged my drink, winking at you after.

"most definitely."

-taestani got tagged and im probably gonna do it tomorrow night but its gonna be in my book kik me and there's gonna be a spoiler for this book at the end so if u wanna pop in and read that real quick then go for it ;)

-taestan
i got tagged and im probably gonna do it tomorrow night but its gonna be in my book kik me and there's gonna be a spoiler for this book at the end so if u wanna pop in and read that real quick then go for it ;)