Chapter 1

My name is Ray Sides and this is my story.

Assembling the team.

The idea came to me like a bolt of lightning. I had just left my lawyers office where I had just received my inheritance of just a little over one billion dollars after taxes. You know, When our crooked ass government gets their claws into it. I think that is when it hit me. Thinking about our crooked ass government and how they screw over the working people of our great country. I was actually standing in the middle of the street like a star-struck kid thinking of this when a car horn started blowing at me like fire from hell. The guy in the car did not understand that I was having an epiphany at that very moment. Anyway, after he shot me the bird I did the only southern thing I could think of and shot it back to him with a smile with a good ole sountern "Kiss my ass."

I went to the sidewalk as this guy in the car went by still giving me the bird. I thought about this a little more now. I was now going to give this some serious thought. I was going to take an injustice and issue my own type of true justice. After all, I had the money now. I was going to be judge, jury, and executioner. I was going to do my best to take people who were screwing over the little guy and make them pay for their crimes as I see fit. This was by far one of the greatest ideas to ever hit me. Like I said it was like a lightning bolt from heaven.

I hailed a taxi and told the driver my address and to take me straight home. I had to get the ball rolling on this so as not to go to prison for the rest of my life or worse yet the "D" word. Death Penalty. I was going to do this right. I was going to get as many lowlifes as I could to pay for their crimes. I am talking about the lowlife CEOs and people who get millions and millions of dollars each year while paying the workers crap. The people who had really pissed me off in my life. Some people were going to get justice who were just assholes. People that I could not stand the sight of. Lowlife cops who murder and get away with it in the name of justice. You know. The kind of cops who murder someone in cold blood and then get away with it just because they say "I thought he/she had a gun and I was in fear of my life."  The one we are always saying "I would not wish that on my worst enemy'" Well I would and will. The big companies take care of their managers while working the hell out of the employees and get rich doing it. God this was going to be great. I was as excited as a 16-year-old kid about to get their driver's license for the very first time.

As the cabbie drove me home I was thinking of how to put this whole thing together. I was going to have to assemble a team of very trusted friends. You know, the people who are really down on their luck and need to earn some cash. Lowlifes so to speak. The real bottom of the barrel type people. You know, The people I hung out with. The good lowlifes that is. Not the assholes I was going to issue justice to.

The first guy on my list was a contractor named Winston Fitzgerld Hampton the third. Sounds like a really rich guy doesn't it? He wasn't. He was about 5' 11" and weighed about 480 pounds. I think he only took a bath when it rained and we were all lucky enough for him to be caught out in it so he didn't smell so bad. He only had about three teeth in his mouth. Two on the bottom and one on the top. That SOB could open a beer bottle with those three teeth. He did change clothes about two times a week but I think he wore the same clothes without washing them. Another thing was he was always sweating and needed a shave. It could be 10 degrees outside and that fat bastard would be sweating like a mule on Monday.

OK. Now I needed to give Winston a call and have him come over for a talk. Now I have to let that fat sweaty nasty stinking son of a bitch into my home. I hope I do not have to feed him I will go broke. But to be honest he was a nice guy and would do anything for a buck. Also, I actually liked the guy. For a fat guy who hardly ever took a bath he was ok.  A real stand up guy.