Chapter 5

Raymond Haines

I slept like a drunk on Saturday night after a good bar fight. I woke up feeling great. I went to take my morning piss with a great healthy shit and then get a shower. You know we have all had them. That feel-good shit. The kind when it comes out and hits the water you go awwwww with relief.  The kind of shit when you sit on the seat it comes out nice and slow.  One of those long ass turds.  The kind that you actually look forward to smelling your own shit first thing in the morning. Those are great. Anyway, I hope that scumbag B. G. Mackey slept well last night. If I am lucky maybe a copperhead bit his sorry ass. Anyway, I took my shower, dressed and went to the kitchen for some coffee and breakfast. I was hungry for some reason this morning. Maybe it was because I just took that good healthy shit and my stomach was empty now. I was watching the news there in the breakfast nook when I saw some shit that really pissed me off. Had me so pissed off I could not even finish my breakfast.

There were these cops in California arresting people for feeding the homeless. I thought what a bunch of lowlife assholes. Murderers and drug dealers are free to do whatever the hell they want to and then you get good people trying to help who people who are down on their luck and get arrested. I think I need to get these lowlifes here. Then at the same time, I saw these other cops that were taking blankets from the homeless in freezing weather. This was in some cow town in Colorado. That is where Wilson and Overstreet are from. Colorado. I guess they just breed assholes there for cops. Not all are bad but a great many are. They said it was against their camping laws. News flash you damn fools:  They are not camping, They are homeless, cold and hungry. Here is an idea you stupid ass pieces of shit. Why don't you go and catch real criminals? Did you ever think of that? I think most of those cops are chicken shit bastards who are afraid to confront a real criminal. You stupid bastards what part of protecting and serve do you not understand? Those cops are a sorry ass excuse for cops. When your sorry ass has to go and bother homeless people that mean's you are too big of a coward to do your job. What lowlife does not want the homeless fed or to be warm? I am going to give Winston and Henry a call. This shit has really pissed me off. I can see now that I am going to have to have an assistant. I can see now that I can't do this all alone. There is just too much for one man to do. I am going to have to find someone I can really trust with my life. I am going to get serious about these scumbags that treat other people like shit.

I went up to where I left Mackey and he was cold, wet and had pissed all over himself. What a nasty bastard. I said "Damn Mackey. After three days with no bath, you smell like holy hell. Damn you stink. And now you have gone and pissed all over yourself again.  I noticed you shit yourself there too asshole.  Great. I guess now you understand that all the money you screwed people over to get is not doing you one bit of good. So, Mr. Mackey, your ride will be here soon. Are you ready to do what we talked about?" He just nodded yes while a slight whimper came from him. Talk about a low life sissy. Acting like a little girl. Now, remember Mackey if you do not do exactly as we said your daughter will have her brains blown out all over you. Did you get that? He just shook his head yes.

About eight thirty Jose came driving in with Yolanda, Pedro was still on the trip to get rid of Mr. Mackey's cell and other identification. We wanted to make sure that the stupid ass law enforcement was looking in the right place for him. About a thousand miles from where he actually was. I ask Jose where was Raul and he said he was getting some things ready for the trip and they would pick him up later. I told Yolanda as she was holding her arm around my waist that I may need her to do something for me and that we would talk about it later. She looks up with those beautiful green eyes of hers and said anything you want or need Ray I am always here for you my love. I just laughed and said watch it now or you might be in trouble. She then said what you are finally going to marry with me? I just shook my head, laughed and walked away. Actually, I was thinking of her as my assistant. There was no one any better. She was perfect. Tough as hell when she needed to be and soft as cotton when that was called for. Also, I knew that I could trust her and all her family with my life.