Chapter 9

The Return of B. G. Mackey

Now with the little Allison incident behind us it is time to move on. Today was just going to be one hell of a great day.  B. G. Mackey was on his way back. Raul called me this morning and said everything went great and they were on the way. Life is so good when you do good for others. It really is. I am just an all-around good guy. I really am. Enough of my patting myself on the back. I will let others do that for me. Now back to business. I was also going to call Winston and Henry to get them over to talk a little business. I had plans for Henry so he can start spending some of that money I am giving him. I was going to be busy today. I was also going to get Pedro and his family to do me a little favor with the two pigs heads I had in the cooler. I had them packed in dry ice so they would not rot and start stinking like real pigs.

We had got word that all of B. G. Mackey's assets were turned into cash and it was in the bank account we had. It all came to a little over thirty-two million cash. Oh, and that young wife he had, left his ass for another old bastard that had lots of money. They were so poor now they could not even pay attention. It was great. All those years of screwing over people to get rich and now he and his family are dirt poor. I loved it.

After Mackey had gotten the code to Pedro he was ready to be picked up they headed in his direction.   Once they picked him up they had to take him to a very secure location to make sure he did not have any tracking devices on him. They took a device the government uses and checked him. Pedro went over his entire body. They were none planted in his skin. Next, they gave him a ton of laxatives to make him shit his self to death. He was shitting like water from a garden hose. That old chocolate brown shit. The nasty looking kind that so much of it comes out it makes your asshole raw. They made him shit on a screen so if there was a tracking device inside him we would be sure to find it. They went through it and there was nothing that even looked like a tracking device. So all was good with B. G. Mackey. He was ready to come back to his new home. I could not wait to get that asshole back here. I was already thinking of ways to make his life miserable. The way he did us with his damn twelve-hour rotating shifts. That bastard was going to pay for the way he treated us.

Now I was going to check on the guys in the cell blocks. I hope they had a cold, horrible sleepless night. It does my heart good to see scumbags like that miserable. I just get a warm fuzzy feeling all over my body. As I went to the cells it was a different day today after we buried little Allison. I yelled for everyone to the front of the cells. I said "Ok guys, Today is a new day. Forgot about little Allison. That his history. She is now worm bait ok. So get your mind back on following the rules. Do you all understand?" They all said with a firm "Sir, yes sir." Then I went over to Wilson and Overstreet's cell to make sure they ate every piece of that cantaloupe. They did. I said "Boys, How was the fresh fruit?" Then I started laughing. Was it good? I looked at Wilson and said I am not going to have any more trouble out of you Wilson am I?  He gave a solid "Sir no Sir."   They both looked at me and just nodded their heads that the cantaloupe was good.  I was also going to walk down and make sure that the lowlife ballplayers mouth was healing where I had kicked his teeth out. It was starting to heal a little but he was never going to look like he did before. Now he looks like he has a hair lip. I threw him some pills in the cell to stop infection so he did not get sick. I said to him to "Take those asshole. They will keep down infection." He picked them up and took a couple. He will be alright in a few weeks. He better because I'm not taking his sorry ass to the doctor or the dentist. After I checked on his sorry ass I went down to Raymond Haines cell. I said "Raymond my boy, I am going to have a surprise for you to today." He looked up with fear in his eyes. I said "Don't worry Raymond, it is not your kids or family, but you screw up and it will be. As long as you do what you are told you and your family will be just fine.  However, You will be cold as a water well diggers ass in Siberia but alive Raymond. So be thankful." Next I went down to the bastards who like to arrest people for feeding the homeless. I walked up to their cell and said "Good morning shitheads? How are you this fine wonderful day? Are you hungry yet? You should be I have not gave you anything to eat in a couple of days. It really sucks being cold and hungry, Don't it?" I was laughing as I said that. Now you see how those homeless people felt being hungry and you stopped people from feeding them. You make me sick just looking at you. What I should do is bring all your family in here and starve them to death the way you want the homeless to go hungry. What do you think about that assholes? They just gave me a very scared look. I knew now I would not hear anything else out of them. You chicken shit bastards think because you have a gun and badge you are a badass. Well I think we proved that theory wrong. You are nothing but chicken shit cowards who are afraid to go in the street and arrest real criminals.