Chapter 2

The beginning of justice

Well, ole lard ass has pulled it off. Everything is complete. The wall and Gates, The house and the cellar. He also had the power plant being built as the rest was being completed. All Solar Power Plant that is.  It was perfect.  I love it when I can tell the Government to kiss my ass.  I never knew Winston was that smart. That fat ass actually pulled it off in record time and under budget. Now our sorry ass government can not snoop and spy on how much electricity I use. I had the entire cellar wrapped in a coat of lead about one-eighth of an inch thick. Then the government can not use that shit they have to see into my home or my cellar. My cellar was as snug as a bug in a rug. My house was beautiful. Six bedrooms with each having their own bathroom. All had a great view. It was wonderful and a place I knew I could spend the rest of my life. Imagine in little ole McCool, Mississippi a place like that. I had decided also once a year I was going to have a cookout and invite the entire town. After all, I wanted to stay on good terms with all my new neighbors.

Now the most important part. The Cellar. The cellar was just as I had wanted. It has rows of what looked like cell's and cell blocks and all made out of stainless steel. Each cell had four stainless steel bunks. The cell had one sink with cold water only and one shower with only cold water. It was also colder than a water well diggers ass in Siberia in that place. The only place that had heat with hot and cold running water was my luxury apartment there. There were no TV's or radio's of any kind in any cell. There were also cameras located in every direction. Another little tidbit was there was no toilet paper. It was plain and simple. Also no mattresses or blankets. Are you getting the picture yet? If not you will. Everything was also completely sound proof. There were hidden doors in about ten different places that only I knew about. I was also the only one who knew how to get in and out of the place. I had told Winston that was a secure way so no one could get in like the government and steal it from us when the nuclear war came. Once again he bought that shit.

No as for my private apartment it was equipped with everything I could want. I would not stay there much but if I did it was there when I needed it. I had a complete video system set up in a room so I could watch everything these low lifes were doing when they became guest of my cellar. I also had a complete control room installed. I can regulate each cell's temperature. Turn the water on and off to the sink, toilet and shower each or all at once. I could also drop cell dividing doors all over the bottom of the cellar. It was a fort inside a fort. I could set each room to be key locked or electric locked. I would not use the electric lock because it is to easy to forget to lock it again. However, I did have alarms in place in the event I did forget to lock something. I made sure these assholes were going to suffer for the rest of their life no matter how long or short it was.

Now the way we had it set up was when I talked to Pedro in code, of course, I would let him know when to come and meet me. Then in person and only in person could I let him know which lowlife he would be getting to bring as my guest. Now what he would do was have a van with the name of a paint company on it. That way we could buy a dummy house and he and his family could be painting it while he cased the scumbag he was going to nab for me. It was the perfect cover. The van was the largest you could get. It had a hidden compartment in it where he could squeeze about four large people in it and about six if they were medium to small lowlifes. We also had it idiot proofed too so no one could get out and it was also soundproof. We were trying to think of everything so none of us would go to prison or get the "D" sentence. DEATH.

Now once that Pedro and his brothers and sister got the scumbag or bags they would immediately make sure their cell phone was on. This way when they were reported missing they could trace it to its last known place. Pedro would drive a different car about three hundred to five hundred miles the other direction to carry the cell phone to a remote location. He would then turn the cell phone on for a few minutes so law enforcement could trace it to a tower. He would then throw the cell phone in a lake or a swift river. Never to be found again. Now if he had more than one scumbag he would take each cell phone in odd directions and throw them away. He might take one two hundred miles and the next one seven or eight hundred miles. Law enforcement was so stupid this is where they would look. Law enforcement is really not that smart. People get caught by stupid mistakes. Wherever the last ping came from the cell phone is where the cops would start looking. They never figured on a guy like me. Also, Pedro would give his phone to his family so as he could not be traced. It was perfect.  All Pedro carried was a burner phone just in case he really needed to get in touch with someone.  An emergency only phone.