Chapter 8

Poor Little Allison

Allison Wilson was Harold Wilson's seven year old daughter. She was also the best friend of District Attorney Overstreets little girl who shares a cell with her father. This was really going to be a hard one to do. I knew it had to be done but I didn't  wish to be the one to commit this. I mean it was not my fault Wilson did not obey the rules. So I guess it is really his fault. Well anyway it was going to have to be done and I was the one to do it. I had little Allison in my apartment blindfolded. I was going to cook her some breakfast this morning and then get out to the cells to talk to the guys that were serving the life sentence there. I ask her what she liked and I could tell she was scared to death. I just told her "Honey everything will be ok. You tell me what you want for breakfast and then I will have a surprise for you. ok" She was crying and whimpering and said: I like pancakes." I said: "Perfect." I cooked her pancakes and gave her a glass of milk. Then I went to get ready to go see the assholes. I told little Allison not to remove the blindfold or there would be no surprise. She didn't say a word. I really felt sorry for her because it was not her fault she was here but her lowlife fathers fault. She was a cute little girl with red hair and freckles. She was kind of short for her age. Her hair was still in the pigtails she  had when she was picked up. She had on jeans and a tee shirt that said Daddy's Girl. I guess that was because she missed her father. She also had on sneakers with white socks. This was going to be the hardest thing I have ever did in my life. With that I told her I had to leave for a while but I would be back in a little bit. She said crying "Please hurry, I am scared and do not like to be by myself."  That broke my heart. Then I had a tear in my eye as I went out the door.  That asshole Wilson was the cause of this.

I went to the cells where I had everyone to make sure they were as cold as I wanted them. I also took a flag with me for that sorry ass multimillionaire ballplayer. I yelled good morning assholes. I hope you slept like hell last night. Did you all freeze your ass off? I sure hope so. I walked down to Orlando that sorry ass ballplayer who likes to disrespect our flag and he was crying. I looked at him and started laughing. What's the matter tough guy I ask him? You unequal oppressed sorry ass is not home in your five million dollar mansion? Let me tell you what unequal is you low life son of a bitch. It is some poor white kid that works his ass off in school all his life to go to college and gets bumped for some minority kid who has a lower GPA and gets to go to college. That is unequal you piece of shit. Now, I have something here for you. Here is the American Flag. I am going to hang it in your cell so you can see it every single day. Ok. Now I am going to activate the room here it to be sound proof. I have all the rooms here like that in the event I want them each soundproofed. Now I am going to set a timer that will come through the speaker system. It is going to play The National Anthem. Anytime you hear The National Anthem you are to get up off of your sorry worthless ass and face the flag here with your right hand over your heart. Do you understand that? He looked and me and said: "Sir, yes sir." I told him it will go off all hours of the day and night. I said I do not care if you are sitting there taking a shit you better get up and face that flag with your right hand over your heart. You got that scumbag? He just shook his head yes. Now every day twice a day you will face the flag with your right hand over your heart and say the pledge of allegiance. Do you understand that? He once again just shook his head yes. I told him I will review the video each and every day so you better do it or else. Remember what else is dipshit.  Of all the assholes I had in there I think I hated that worthless bastard the most.  Men and women have died to give us freedom and some cock sucker comes along like that and treats out country like shit.  The hell with that bastard.

Now I had to go down to Wilson and Overstreet's cell and have a little chat with them. I was going to have to put my evil face on now even though I was not an evil person. I walked up to the cell where Wilson was still being the asshole he was and mumbling under his breath. I told both of them to come to the front of the cell I needed to speak with them. Overstreet came right over as he was told. Wilson looked and me and ask "What the hell do you want you bastard? You can kiss my white ass. " I looked at him and said: "So that's how it is going to be Wilson?" Then I looked him straight in the eye and said "Poor Little Allison." Then he got real quiet. He looked like he had seen a ghost. His skin went from tanned to complete white. He was so pale I thought he was going to pass out. Then after about thirty seconds he ask in a very timid voice "What about Allison?" I then started to laugh. I said "What's the matter asshole, you don' want to run that mouth to me now you son of a bitch?" He looked at me and said "Please Mr. Sides. What about Allison?" I said "Oh, now it is Mr. Sides and you piece of shit you forgot to put a Sir at the beginning and end of that sentance?" Then he started to cry a little bit. Overstreet was just looking back and forth at me and then Wilson "Wilson I told you to come to the front of the cell and you still have not done it." What is it you don't understand about following rules dipshit?" He then slowly started walking over to the cell door. He again ask me "Please sir what about Allison?"  Once again stupid you forgot to respect me and put a sir before and at the end of the question.   I said Wilson once again the lines of communication are broke down. I have told you how to speak to me. Is that right?" He looked at me and then said "Sir, what about my little Allison? Please tell me sir." I looked at him and said, "That is so much better asshole."