Chapter 3

The arrival

First let me explain how we worked this. Since my last name was Sides I formed a company called Flipside's. What the company did was buy old homes, old apartment buildings and any old commercial property that was in need of major repairs. My company would fix them up real nice and sell them in record time and make a hefty profit. This was a perfect cover for me. I hired a great team to run the company. The head man in charge was one I hired from a major construction company who knew all the ins and outs of the business. This guy was so smart with money he could squeeze the shit out of Lincoln on a penny. I invested fifty million dollars in it to get it off the ground. Now the reason I did this was simple. I needed a cover for Pedro and his family to be in a certain town with no one taking notice. Now I had to have the original van with the name of a paint company painted on it redone to show the new company name Flipside's. This was so he could go and collect the scumbags for my cellar. Since my company was nationwide we had properties all over the USA and teams all over The USA. It was perfect. Pedro and his team would go in and hire locals to do the work and the team back in Jackson, Mississippi would be in charge once Pedro got everything off the ground and running. When the work was completed it was then put on the market for a nice profit. This was the perfect way to get the lowlifes that did not get justice in our crooked ass justice system and bring them to real justice in my cellar. This cover was right because I not only had properties in the scumbags towns but properties all over the country. It was great.

The Company grew so fast what I had to end up doing was create a separate area of the company to handle the remodeling of the properties. This freed up Pedro and his family to do the work I needed doing by collecting trash and bringing the lowlife trash to me. Pedro was then put in charge of sending the different crews to all parts of the country to work. This way he and his family could travel anywhere and go unnoticed.  It worked great.

Another thing I decided to do with my company Flipside was to reinvest in the community where my properties were. You know playgrounds for the poor kids. Homeless shelters and anything that made my company look great in the eyes of the locals. I also donated five percent of all profits to local law enforcement, fire and rescue and EMS. This worked out great. We did tons of community projects. We made sure law enforcement were well-taken care. We bought a vest for all officers to wear. We bought portable breath testers for DUI's. We did it up good. Law enforcement loved us and my company. Anywhere we were at we were always welcome. Once every three months we would pick an outstanding community somewhere in the country and have a huge cookout for all emergency personnel and their families. That was when I would fly up and do my thing. I would present the checks for all the emergency departments. I wanted them to get to know all my employees especially Pedro and his family. This way we could travel almost anywhere in the nation and be left alone.

Now my guys were in Boulder, Colorado doing a job for me. We had properties all over that place. That is where I sent Pedro and his family to pick up some garbage. I knew they had already got them because it was all over the news. So I was expecting the call soon.

The phone started ringing. Raul was calling me about eight in the morning and told me he was on the way with the two new tires I had wanted. I said great and then I shit myself again. Got a hell of a headache and knew that things were getting close to the point of no return. Raul had said he should arrive around eleven that morning. It was a nice day for lowlifes to be delivered. It was warm but not hot. After all, it was in April. I had brought up a few things to welcome our scumbags to my little part of paradise.

About eleven thirty here in come the van. I could see Yolanda smiling as they were driving up. Raul was driving and Jose I assume was in the back with the lowlifes. They were in the hidden compartment with Jose keeping a keen eye on it. My stomach was going around in circles now. I was as nervous as a hooker in church on a Sunday Morning. Raul pulled up and I had some pine needles piled up there for him to dump the trash as I am calling them now.