Jealous Jason Part 2

Jason's POV

Our duel is in in 1 hour and I'm ready to win.

Percy is practicing, but I don't need practice. I'm no match for his level. I will beat him in 10 seconds flat. I even made a bet with the Stolls that I'd win.

(The duel)

We both step into the ring, about to announce our tittles. Since I challenged him, I say my tittles first. "I am Jason Grace, Praetor of the 12th Legion. I'll save the time and stop there because I have so many titles it would take a whole day to tell you all of them." I announce puffing our my cheat, raising my head high. "Well then I'll spare you the time as well." He winked and started to introduce himself as I scoffed. "I am Perseus Jackson, Slayer of Kronos." He said smugly, mocking my puffed out chest.

We shook hands and got into fighting stance. "No powers?" He said. I nodded and took out my spear as he got out his lane sword.

"3...2...1...Go" we said in unison.

We circled around each other, neither of us wanting to make the first move.

I got tired of waiting, so I charged forward.

He easily side stepped and hit me in the butt with the hilt of his sword.

I fell in the dirt, but got up quickly. He would NOT beat me I thought as I charged again.

He easily used a disarming maneuver and got my spear. I snarled at him as he put his sword to my neck. "I win" He smirked, then stalked of to Annabeth, leaving me on the floor raging. He did NOT just defeat me. AND in just 10 seconds.

I will defeat Persucky Jackson. You just wait...

Jealous Jason will return later on...