Matt Sloan

I'm Matt Sloan, but you probably already know that. I mean, I am the most popular guy in Goode High besides Persucky Jerkson.

Persucky only came last week and he's already been named captain of the swim team and basketball team.

At least I'm still captain of the football team, but he stole basketball team captain from me.

For some reason I feel like I know him from somewhere. Whatever I shouldn't be thinking of that lame excuse of a human.

I walked into Goode High and saw my best buds.

"Hey Sloan, what's up" Damien asked me. "Nothing much bro, just thinking that I need to embarrass Percy" he makes a face and replies "why though. He's chill." The other guys nod in agreement. Now it's my turn to make a face "that guy is such a fake. AND he gets all the girls drooling over him, but then he rejects them saying he has a 'girlfriend' with those looks, I don't think he could get an ugly snail to date him!" I rant. "Ugly snail?" Lucas asks. "Man your insults are getting worse everyday" I slap him in the head. "Bro, but seriously he's cool. I think our wittle Matty's just jealous" Damien says in a baby voice. I scoff "me jealous of Persucky. Not gonna happen" I say with disgust. They shrug and head to class.

Still scoffing, I head to class.

Me, jealous? Pfft ya right.

-After School-

I head out of school and see a hot chick looking for someone.

I take this as my chance.

"Hey babe, what'cha say you, me, my house, now" I say.

"How about no" she says sarcastically.

"Feisty one. I like you even more"

"I have a boyfriend you know"

"So? That won't stop me" I wiggle my eyebrows.

She opens her mouth to reply, but before she does I get punched in side from someone behind be.

I turn around and see my Persucky Jerkson. I scowl "What the hell dude! I'm tryna flirt with this girl"

He punches me again, sending me stumbling back.

"Ya you were trying to flirt with my girlfriend"

I scoff "like you could get a girl like that"

He's about to reply, but his 'girlfriend' interrupts.

"Who's this Perce?" She asks.

"Oh this is Matt Sloan, my grade seven bully" he says.

My eyes widen as I realize that he's the scrawny kid I bullied in grade 7.

"Well bye" The girl says, and Percy leads her to his car, laughing along the way.

I stomp to my car, fuming.

Why does Persucky get the girls and the popularity! I deserve it way more than he does.