Jack Jones

Today I found out I was a demi-what was it...oh yeah!- a demigod.

Son of Nike. I was obviously going to be the best, just like my mother. She always wins, therefore I will always win as well.

As a satyr gave me a tour around camp half-blood I kept wondering which was my cabin.

When we got to the cabin I strode up to the biggest cabin and was about to enter when the satyr stopped me.

"You can't go in there" he said.

"Why not?" I snarled.

"Those big cabins are meant for the big 3 and Hera. Not very many people use the cabins though, as the big three made an oath to not have anymore kids after WWII and Hera is one of the maiden goddesses"

As he said that, I saw a tall guy with raven black hair and sea-green eyes walk into one of the bigger cabins.

"Why is he going in there?" I asked pointing at the guy.

"Oh, Zeus and Poseidon both broke the oath by having children and Hades had these kids stuck in a time warp thing. So each of the big three has children at the moment and they stay there. The guy you saw is Percy Jackson, the best and most powerful demigod of the century. Him and his girlfriend are the unofficial camp leaders" the satyr said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "ya ok" I say in disbelief. "Well after I go through him, I'll be the best and most powerful demigod of the century" I said with lots of confidence.

He just chuckled and continued with the tour.

When the tour was finished, I saw Percy Jackson in the training arena, so I decided to challenge him to a duel.

I walk up to him and introduce myself.

"I am Jack Jones, Son of Nike and I challenge you to a duel" I say as confident as I can while puffing our my chest.

He just smirked and agreed.

As I picked a sword out of the weapons rack while he just got a pen out of his pocket.

I chuckled.

"Your going to use a pen" I said in disbelief.

It was his turn to chuckle.

He uncapped his pen and it turned into a sword.

My eyes widen as I try and cover my shock.

I count us down and we start to fight.

I charged immediately, trying to catch him off guard.

He side steps and hits me in the butt with his sword, sending me flying into the dirt.

As I was about to get up, his sword is to my noes.

"I win" he says and walks away to his girlfriend, kissing her then leaving the arena with her on his back.

I snarl at the ground, furious and think one day I will beat Percy Jackson.