Cameron Walls

Today was the day.

Today is the day where the whole school looks up to me.

Today, I Cameron Walls am going to awarded most athletic senior guy in Goode High.

Goode High has awards for each graduating class. There's the athletic award, math award, artistic award, and so much more.

I've been working to get the athletic award my whole high school experience.

You see, I've been playing sports my whole life. My whole family loves sports, and if I don't win the men's athletic award then my parents will be very disappointed in me.

My main competition is Percy Jackson. He's an amazing athlete and a nice guy. The thing is, he only came this year and every year counts.

The class of 2018 just walked in and took they're seats. The principal was about to call up the men's athletic award and I was praying to every god out there.

"And the winner for the men's athletic award is..." Principal Stevens started.

The whole theatre was silent "Perseus Jackson!"

He got up and claimed his award.

I was crushed. I really thought I was going to win!

As they called up other awards, I tried not think about my parents reaction.

When I got to my parents after the ceremony they were disappointed.

"You know what, I wish that Perseus guy was our son not you!" My parents shouted.

At that I sighed and wished I was as good as Percy.

Boy, was I jealous of the perfect Percy Jackson.