James Smith

I was a star student.

I was dating the head cheerleader,

Star quarterback,

Highest scores in most of my classes,

Student body president,

I ruled the Goode High.

Key word, was.

It all changed when Perseus Jackson came to my school.

He came and integrated himself into MY school.

Took MY friends.

Joined MY football team.

And he had the audacity to ask to be my friend?! 

I worked so hard for everything I got and he just came in and took everything.

My girlfriend even broke up with me bc "he was better looking"

I can't believe it.

The worst part is,

I can't even hate him.

He always walks around with a huge smile and has never said anything bad to me.

He's incredibly nice and always stands up against bullies.

I try so hard to resent him but it doesn't seem possible, and that angers me to the core.

I angrily thought about how he has RUINED my life over the past 2 months while I walk into school.

"Hey" Percy said with a big smile, arm slung around his beautiful girlfriend, Annabeth.

I gave a sarcastic smile as I walk past him, not forgetting an eye roll.

"What's with you?" Sadie, my best friend, said.

"Nothing" I shrugged and opened my locker.

"Seriously. What? Do you not like Jackson or something"

"I don't know, he just ruined my whole life" I said sarcastically.

She gave a small laugh and rolled her eyes "how so? He became more popular than you and *stole* your girlfriend, who let's be honest, was horrible anyways."

I said nothing and looked away.

"I think someone is jealous" she sung teasingly.

Then it hit me.

It's been 2 months since he started here, and I finally realized, I am jealous of Percy Jackson.

From his annoying yet charming smile to his perfect personality.

I groaned and hit my head against my locker.

Why.

I hate him even more.

A/N: haha not my best ngl. I haven't updated this in what feels like years😑 Sorry guys I've just kind of lost interest in this? But I do enjoy reading all of your comments and I will still update from time to time. I still really like this story and I'm glad you guys do too :)

I hope that you guys are all staying safe :)
If you wanna check out my other story that's cool too. Thanks for all the votes and comments,
Until next time :) bye!