yoongi×all members 1

Angst
-this story doesn't have specific plot to it as it will be just a story with maybe second part.

The morning of another day came as yoongi just stayed quietly in his bed not wanting to get up. He didnt want to spend another day pretending  to be happy just so  that the other guys wouldn't realise just how depressed he really was.

Yoongi loved each and every one of the members , they were much more than just team mates or a family to him but no one knew it as yoongi never said anything out loud. He was a closed off person so it was easy for him to hide his feelings.....well it was easy at first anyways.

All yoongi wanted is to make the other guys happy. If that meant that he would have to see jin and namjoon always cuddling and kissing he didnt mind it. If that meant seeing how taehyung and jungkook were always so close with each other he didnt mind once again and even when jimin and hoseok were together he was once again happy for them as he always wanted them to be happy even if it meant that slowly inside yoongi was  braking apart.

After hearing his alarm go off  again he groaned slightly turning it off as he looked over at the other side of the room. Jin wasn't there which was a normal thing now and so yoongi just slowly stood up walking towards the bathroom with his bare feet not minding the cold floor. After washing his face and bruising his teeth yoongi went downstairs where other members were already eating their breakfast.

Jin and namjoon were sitting next to each other talking about random things whiles feeding each other the pancakes that they both prepared. Jungkook and taehyung were sitting on one chair as jungkook had taehyung on his lap. Hoseok and jimin were already done eating and so they went to sit on the  couch but ended up cuddling each other instead. Yoongi put on a fake smile once again when he looked at them. Even though he was happy for all of them he couldnt help but to feel left out. No one even noticed the fact that yoongi didn't eat anything for  fifth day in a row as they were too busy talking with one other and playing around to even notice how his skin got whiter, how the clothes was becoming too loose on him and how his insomnia was taking over.

After watching the members for some time Yoongi didnt want to stay there anymore, feeling small tears forming in the corner of his eyes he knew that he couldn't just blink them away. He soon stood up and walked off  into his studio which was the only place where no one could interrupt or disturb him. Sometimes yoongi really wished that at least one of the members would come to him to talk and just be with him for at least few minutes but that never happened.

Walking up to his desk he sat down on his chair that he spent most of his time at. He moved his legs to his chest as the chair was big enough to fit two people let alone one small body like his. 'Why do I keep on loving them when it hurts so much' yoongi asked himself as he felt tears going down his cheeks. He felt like screaming at that moment, after so many years all of the emotions that were being kept inside for too long wanted to come out. Why did he had to fall in love with all of the members? Why was he the only one who fell for them all? Why couldn't they care about him? A lot of questions were going through his mind at that moment

After hours of being in the studio crying he finally fell asleep hugging his knees in comfort and as he expected no one came to even check up on him through out the whole day making his mental state go even further downhill.

One week later

"Hello we are bts" the group said out laud on the count of three with a smile on their faces.
The interview started in which yoongi spent most of the time sitting still trying not to show his emotions liked always, occasionally smiling time after time when someone would make a dumb joke. After an hour of filming they were free to go and do whatever they wanted, so it was no surprise that namjoon and jin decided to go on a date to a cafe that was away from peoples eyes. Soon after taehyung and jungkook left as well to go to the arcade to play games with jimin and hoseok leaving last to go into the dance studio to practise and to have some time for them self's in general.

Alone. That's how yoongi was feeling every day of his life. They left him again, no one stayed with him just like always. Even thought yoongi was always there for them when they needed support no one been there for him as no one even noticed how fake his personality became. No one noticed how much more pale he got and how much weight he lost. No one even noticed the little cuts on his body that slowly grew in numbers.

Yoongi decided to go for a small walk as he still had a full day to himself and so he hoped that a walk down the street will help his mind to ease and maybe he would even get some inspiration for his music, as music was the only thing that kept him distracted. He put on his mask and a hood which helped him to blend in and hide away from fans as he just wanted peace and quiet. Yoongi started to walk along the main Street road not really paying much attention to his surroundings as he was too deep in his thoughts to even care at that point

"Watch out" a laud scream was heard, yoongi only managed to lift his head up before he felt pain everywhere in his body. He didnt have time to react when the next second  he was flying to the other side of the road with his own blood slowly started to  surround him.

As yoongi laid on the ground the only though that came to his mind was one word 'Finally'. Yoongi slowly closed his eyes hoping that they will be shut  forever as he couldnt keep up with the mental and physical pain of the life anymore so maybe an end like this would be a sweet release that he had been waiting for.

"Today at 12:43 min yoongi the member of kpop group bts got into a car accident after an interview that the group had earlier in the day to discuss their upcoming album. Min yoongi was hit by a truck with the driver being intoxicated. Police says that the male has survived the hit but is now currently in the hospital awaiting operation. We will provide you with further information later on in the news. This are all news for now and thank you for watching".

The news ended leaving the rest of the members  sitting still on the couch with shocked expressions on their faces.
They all planned to have a movie night that day and thought yoongi was in his studio as always and so they didn't want to bother him. The room felt silent. After few more minutes they all rushed into their managers car driving towards the hospital to see yoongi not knowing what to expect once they will arrive into the hospital.

To be continued......