vmin

Usual life of a kpop star.

Warning this chapter contains smut so if you don't like it or don't feel comfortable reading it then you can skip it.

Jimins POV

I was currently sitting on my own with my laptop on my lap as I was looking at our new MV that came up few minutes ago. I was curious myself to see how it turned out. I was slightly scared about our fans reaction but exited at the same time seeing how fast the amount of likes was increasing every minute. As the music video was about to finish I haven't even realized the fact that I missed most of the scenes just because I was only looking at taehyung who looked really handsome and sexy at the same time and I would lie if I will said that it was the first time those thought came to my mind. "Why do I keep on thinking of him that way" I said to myself with a slight whine feeling my pants getting more tight. "Fuck" I mumbled as I went on Google typing in taehyungs name to look at his pictures. It was creepy for me to do something like this but I just couldn't help myself.

All members were out for dinner tonight and I was the only one who stayed at home because of my headache that was already gone by the time they left but I still decided to stay in anyways. After few minutes of looking through the pictures of taehyung I finally decided to get rid of my problem as no one was in the dorm apart from me anyways. I placed the laptop on the bed besides me with taehyungs picture on the screen before pulling my pants down along with the boxers. I slowly started to play with my hard dick which was already really sensitive at that point and throbbing in anticipation.

 I slowly started to play with my hard dick which was already really sensitive at that point and throbbing in anticipation

Pic of taehyung that jimin had on his screen.

"Fuck taehyung" moaning out loud i started to move my hand faster with each minute as i was feeling the pre cum coming out already which was surprisingly fast but at the same time relieving, I wanted to fix my problem as fast as possible. Being embarrassed enough about the fact that I was
Masturbating to taehyungs picture I wanted to at least finish off quickly.

Taehyunga POV

I came back home earlier than my hyungs and jungkook as I just felt tired and bad for jimin as he was all alone in the dorm. Walking into the house I made sure to take off my shoes before making my way upstairs towards where the rooms were. When I wanted to call out jimins name to see if he was still awake I heard a weird noise coming from his bedroom making me stop for a second listening in mode carefully. I stayed still for few seconds trying to guess what exactly jimin was doing before giving up and instead slowly making my way up to his door, opening it slightly I carefully looked inside only to see jimin on the bed jerking himself off whiles calling out my name.
For a second I thought that he saw me as I wasnt really hiding myself away from him, however as the time went on I realized that his eyes were closed and that he was not even looking towards direction of the door where I stood. After watching him for few more minutes with a blush on my face I tried to quietly enter his room but failed as the door was making creaky noises which caused jimin to open his eyes and look straight at me. I felt my face getting more red as jimin on the other hand looked directly into my eyes while licking his lips in the process, it was clear that he was surprised to see me yet he didn't try to cover up either.

Third person POV

"I...emm " taehyung didnt know what to say in that situation as he just looked at jimin who slowly stood up from his bed walking up towards him. "Taehyung~ah how long have you been here for?" He asked as he stopped right in front of taehyung. Before the male could even answer the question he felt jimin plump lips on his, sure taehyung was taken aback by what was happening however the temptation was too high and without even trying to resist taehyung kissed him back straight away enjoying the feeling. As the both of them were kissing each other passionately they didnt even realized how they ended up on the bed with the laptop now being on the floor no longer in need, as both jimin and taehyung just concentrated on one another.
Jimin was sitting on top of taehyung as they both removed Taehyung's clothes. After few more minutes jimin finally pulled away from the kiss as he needed to get some air in his lungs. "I don't have lube so we have to do it raw" jimin commented as taehyung only nodded not caring at the fact that it may hurt as he already was needy and wanted to feel jimin inside of himself.
After few minutes of jimin preparing taehyung with his fingers he slowly started to enter the male as taehyung arched his back feeling both pleasure and pain at the same time. Jimin stopped once he was fully in waiting for taehyung to adjust and as soon as the male nodded for jimin to move he didn't waste any time before starting to thrust inside the other. At first it was slow and steady but as soon as his dick managed to go in and out without any problems he started speeding up more and more. Within a few minutes jimin started thrusting hard into taehyung who was already a complete mess under jimin touch. Feeling how hard jimin was fucking him, taehyung couldn't help but moan out loud jimins name with his deep raspy voice making the other even more horny

"Fuck..you so tight" jimin groaned in pleasure as taehyungs walls were getting more tighter around him signaling that the male was already close to his orgasm.

"Ji..jiminie I am gonna c.." Before he could finish his sentence he already came onto his and jimin's stomachs breathing heavily as jimin was doing a few more thrusts before cumming soon after taehyung. He stayed still inside of the male for few minutes whiles calming down his heart beat and his breathing before finally pulling away to lay down next to taehyung. "That was amazing" taehyung said quietly half asleep. Jimin just chuckled at it as he kissed taehyungs lips before laying his head back down on the pillow.
"I am glad you enjoyed it Taetae" jimin replied with a satisfying grin on his face.

After laying in bed for few more minutes jimin looked over at the male who was looking back at him. "You were really good in the MV and in bed" he commented making taehyung blush as he covered himself in a blanket. "Night jimin" he mumbled making jimins smile go bigger, it was cute to see taehyung so flustered. "Good night taetae" jimin said back while wrapping his hands around taehyung as they soon after both fell asleep not realising that the other members heard them having sex when they came back into the dorm shortly after taehyung.

Not the best but I tried.
Jimin is the top coz why not. If you don't like it then why are you all the way at the end?