jimhope (jimin and jhope)

Plot: car ride

Jimins POV

Today my boss made me and my friend hoseok stay after work so we could finish the project that we had been working on for the past few months. We were nearly done and so there was only few bits to finish off which wasn't that hard but even so I hated the fact that I had to stay behind. The only positive thing about it was that I was at least with someone that I like...maybe more than just a friend but oh well still better than nothing.

"Yah jimin are you even listening?" Hoseok asked looking at me as he crossed his hands on his chest.

"Oh sorry hyung what did you say?" I asked with a small smile. Strapping back into reality as my attention was now on the male in front of me.

"I said we are done so can you send the mail to boss so that we can both go home, but before we will go, would you mind making us some coffee so that we won't fall asleep whiles driving home.....never mind I will go and make us some just finish off" he said as he stood up before leaving the office not giving me chance to actually reply. Watching the other leave I just sat there for few seconds before finally going back to my laptop to send the email over to the CEO that contained the work that me and hoseok were doing for the past few hours.

5 minutes later.

Hoseok soon came back with two cups of coffee in his hand, making sure that he was careful when placing the cups down, he placed my cup next to me and one on the other side of the table where he previously sat. "Are you done?" He asked as he took a sip from his cup. As hoseok slowly licked his lips after a small drop of coffee spilled over I couldn't help but watch it in facination. My crush on the other was definitely becoming a bigger issue but I just didn't want to admit it, not yet.

"Yeah I am done so we are now free to go I guess" I said awkwardly as I took my own coffee and took a small sip. I wasn't a fan of coffee but I couldn't say that to the other as in all honesty no matter hat hoseok would give me I would always take it. Personally even though it was past midnight I wasn't tired just yet, I was used to staying up for hours on end so today wasn't anything special and the coffee wasn't even needed, at this point I was just enduring the taste just to please the other.

"Okay let's go home then" hoseok said as I nodded with a small smile, we never really talked much with the other one on one and even though the only reason why both of us were here was because of the work, I was actually still happy. We both packed our things before making our way out of the office and downstairs towards the exit. 'Aish I forgot my umbrella and its fucking raining' I thought to myself as we both left the office, only now seeing just how heavy the rain actually was.

"See you tomorrow jimin~ah" hoseok said with a smile as he quickly ran towards his own car in order to avoid the rain soaking him wet. Walking to my own car I just secretly hoped that it would magically start working after being turned off for hours. Just this morning I barely made my way into work and with the whole office being busy with presentations and meetings I completely forgot to call the garage and now my only hope was that the car would fix itself, with not many buses running this Kate I honestly didn't have many other options when it came to going home.

Once I finally reached the car, I quickly sat into the driver's seat shaking slightly due to how cold it was with the rain only making it worse.

"Please work" I whispered out loud before putting the key in and twisting it a few times. Just as expected the car didnt work which made me whine as I didnt want to go to the bus stop under the rain hoping to catch the last bus that would only be here in an hour or so.

After few seconds of just sitting I finally gathered all the courage and walked out of the car. Locking the car I started to walk towards the bus stop not caring about the rain anymore knowing that I will be wet no matter what so there wasn't any point in trying to run. As I was about to turn to the left where the bus stop was I saw a familiar car pulling up next to me. The car window was soon rolled down as hoseok looked out with a big smile of his

"Need a lift?" He asked with his usual sunshine smile which I couldn't resist.
"Sure thanks" I said getting into his car and thanking him for the fact that he didnt mind giving me a lift even thought I made his seat wet with all of my clothes being completely soaked.

"Don't you have an umbrella? Also I though you were driving home tonight? Haven't you arrived to work in your car today? " hoseok asked me while keeping his eyes on the road the whole time.

"Well my car broke down and I didnt have an umbrella with me because I honestly didn't think it would rain plus I didn't expect my car to break" I replied moving my hair back out of my face. Seeing the other male look at me once we stopped at the red light, I was pretty sure that I could see the other blush as he watched my every move. This was definitely flattering but at that point I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or if it was actually happening. Deciding to test that theory I smirked at the other once hoseok had pulled up in front of my house.

Hoseoks POV

As I looked at jimin pushing his wet hair back and revealing his forehead I couldn't help myself but blush thinking about how good the other looked.

After few more minutes of driving I stopped in front of jimins house. "We are here" I announced with my cheeks still being pink as I was looking at jimin who had a small smirk on his lips.

"Thank you hyung" he said as his voice all of the sudden became deeper which send shivers down my back.

"Ye..yeah that's okay" I said as I mentally slapped myself for being so awkward around jimin even though everything was fine just few minutes ago.

"Hyung are you okay?. Your face is red and you don't even look into my eyes when talking" jimin asked innocently even though now I could clearly tell that he was teasing me which just showed that he knew the exact reason why I was blushing to begin with.

"Yeah I am perfectly fine" I said trying to sound as usual but I knew it didnt work as jimin raised his eyebrow at me.
"Are you sure?" He asked getting closer to my face which made my cheeks go into deeper shade of red. At that point I couldn't move even an inch of my body being completely frozen in place

"Emmm what are you-" before I could finish my sentence I felt jimins soft lips on mine, opening my eyes wide I definitely didn't expect the night to go this way but within seconds I gave in kissing jimin back without hesitation.

Even though enjoyed the kiss a lot as it was soft yet passionate at the same time, I had to pull away after few minutes when I felt the air leave my lungs making me gasp for more

"See you tomorrow hyung" jimin said as he pecked my lips once again before getting out of the car and running towards his house before getting inside without even looking back.

I stayed still for few more minutes trying to calm my heart down before finally driving away with a big smile on my face. Today was definitely an interesting day and with me and jimin working tomorrow night as well I was sure that it would be just as interesting as today.