yoonkook

Dorm life

Warning: smut ahead so if you don't like this type of plot then you should skip this chapter

Yoongi was sitting in his studio whiles writing some lyrics for their upcoming album that was supposed to be released in a few months time. With deadline being close by yoongi stayed longer in the studio than any other member as he  tried his best to work even harder since he wanted to make the album perfect in order to make sure that ARMYs would love it. As he was finishing the last touch to their song Fake Love he heard a knock on his door which made him frown slightly. He was too consumed by work to be distracted. Yawning a little yoongi lazily stood up from his seat before walking towards the door, he unlocked the first and then the second door to see who it was. Yes there were two of them but it was more for safety reasons rather than anything else. As the door was opened yoongi was surprised to see the maknae standing outside his door with a iced coffee and a smoothie in his hands. "Hey hyung" he said with his bunny smile as he passed yoongi the iced coffee straight away before entering the studio without asking yoongi for permission just like he always did. "Thanks for coffee" yoongi said as he closed the door before walking back to his seat to sit down as jungkook only nodded to that taking a free chair as he moved it next to yoongi before sitting down.

"Hyung you work too much. You have black bags under your eyes and we are all worried about you" Jungkook  started talking as he scanned yoongi with his eyes whiles the older male looked back at him with blank stare.

"Jungkook I am fine I don't have time to relax. We don't have much time before our new album is due to release and I just want it to be perfect" yoongi said as he took a sip from his coffee before lookin back at jungkook who was watching his every move

 We don't have much time before our new album is due to release and I just want it to be perfect" yoongi said as he took a sip from his coffee before lookin back at jungkook who was watching his every move

Jungkook bit his lip as he saw a small drip of coffee on yoongis lips. He placed his own smoothie  down on the table not too far from yoongis notes. "I am sorry hyung" he whispered looking at yoongi. "Sorry for wha-" before yoongi could finish his sentence he felt jungkook pressing his lips against his which definitely took him by surprise. After a few seconds jungkook pulled away licking yoongis lips before looking down. "Emm I am sorry hyung I couldn't resist it. I .....its just....I am sorry" at that point Jungkook was just mumbling with his head hanging low since he couldn't look into yoongis eyes. He didn't know why he even kissed the elder to begin with.....well he knew that he was attracted to his hyung but he never thought that he would act on it. As Jungkook sat still on the chair with thousand thoughts running through his mind he felt like crying. Yes he was an adult and for fans he was even bad boy material but in front of his hyungs Jungkook was soft and sometimes shy, and as of right now he was embarrassed.
"It's okay jungkook~ah" of course yoongi was surprised by the sudden kiss but he didn't hate it, it was quite the opposite. Looking at the younger male it was clear that Jungkook was avoiding eye contact now and yoongi definitely didn't like that.
"Jungkook look at me" using a more stern voice yoongi went to get up from his own chair as he moved towards Jungkook before sitting down on his lap with his right hand wrapping itself around others neck while the left hand went to list others chin up.
"Don't say you sorry because it sounds like you regretted it and I don't want that" yoongi explained as he went to lean forward before kissing Jungkook, this time he was the one to take the initiative.