Vmin 1

(Jimins pov)

It's already second year of college. My life haven't changed much since I came here. I have same group of friends, the classes are as boring as they use to be and everything in general haven't changed. That's what I was thinking a week ago until I meat someone who catched my eye as soon as a noticed him. The mysterious guy with brown hair, white skin and brown shinny eyes was standing on the other side of the hall talking to someone and all I could think of is that this feeling in my chest won't go away that easily.

I watched the mesterious guy for few more seconds before finally moving my gaze back at my phone as I had received a message from my best friend hoseok.

Hobi(^^)
Hey jiminie I will meet you at the usual place at 18:00 as I am running a bit late so I won't make it earlier than that. See ya later 💜

I looked at the message before replying back. Hobi was majoring in dance so he always stayed behind but I was still happy that he didn't cancel our plans to meet up even though he was always busy

(Me)
Okie I will see you then 😊

After sending the message I started to walk towards the library to get some books for my essay before I can go to my room and start working.

As I walked into the library I sighed in relief seeing that there weren't any people inside. As many still had classes the library was empty just the way I liked it. Don't get me wrong I get along with people but my social battery is really limited and crowded places are not my cup of tea.

I slowly walked past the shelf's full of books tracing my finger on some of them before stopping at the section that I caught my attention. "Mesterious creature's that live by our side" I read the title before picking it up and looked though some of the pages. Supernatural was always interesting to me so I decided to grab that book to read in my spare time between the work on the essay and lectures.
After quickly collecting all of the material that I needed I went to the furthest table in the library and sat down, as soon as I was nice and comfortable I started to work on my essay.

As the time went past I lost the track of it as I was too focused and didn't even noticed the fact that it was already getting late and when looking out of the window all I could see was how much darker it had gotten.

"Well I did better than expected" I said to myself as I stretched my arms and started to pack all my stuff before leaving the library.
I looked down at the time and saw that it was already 17:48pm.
"Okay I have 12 minutes left " I quickly mumbled as I started to walk faster.

As soon as I was about to turn to the corner where the coffee shop was which is also mine and hobies favourite place to meet I accidentally bumped into someone. As I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain of falling down on the ground I felt strong arms wrapping around my waist.

"Are you okay?" A deep husky voice asked me. I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise it was the guy from earlier who I was staring at in the hallway.

"Emm yeah I am o..okay th..thank you" I mumbled as I quickly straightened up and took a small step backwards. "Sorry I was a bit late so I didn't pay attention to my surroundings" I added quickly feeling a small blush on me cheeks as the other guy just stood there watching me get embarrassed even more.

"It's okay I have to apologize as well I should have been more careful" he said as he smiled with the cute boxy grin which made my heart beat twice as hard.
"My name is Taehyung...Kim Taehyung" he continued as I looked down at the ground not wanting to meet his eyes as I knew that he would be able to see my blush for sure if I did.

"I..I am Park Jimin nice to meet you" I said trying to sound as calm as possible. "well I am running late so I have to go thank you again for catching me" I quickly said as I bowed to him before quickly walking past him and towards the cafe where I could already see hobi waiting for me.

"See ya around jimin" I heard taehyug say before he disappeared around the corner.

(Time skip)

It's already been few days since the day when I bumped into Taehyung. I couldn't help but day dream time after time about his perfectly sculptured face, his pale skin and just him in general. His voice was so deep that I swear I never heard such attractive voice before.

I sat down on my bed and placed my college bag next to me. I decided to distract myself by finishing the last touches of the essay but the book about supernatural caught my attention. As I still had some time before the deadline I decided to leave the essay for later and took the book with me into the living room where I sat down on the couch and started to read it. As I lived alone in my apartment instead of student accommodations I knew that no one would be there to distract me or judge my liking for supernatural.

I started flicked through the book pages until I got the the page talking about vampires. They seem like the most interesting musterical creature. I started to read the basic facts and how you can recognize a vampire when he is surrounded by people.

"Vampires are everywhere and they blend easily with normal humans making it hard for someone to recognize them. It's been proven that back in 1630 the church found out that the vampires couldn't stay outside in the sun for more than few hours and that a silver usually causes them pain. But as the time went on the vampires regeneration changed and they became more immune to everything listed above. However the main fact about vampires that haven't changed is that they lust for blood and that is what will always make them monsters. They can loose control when they see human blood and that's what makes them so terrifying"

As I finished reading the first chapter I sighed to myself before placing the book down and then changing into the outside cloths. It was already 13:00 which meant that my lecture was about to start soon and so I had to hurry up, the book was definitely fascinating and if was a shame that I couldn't read it fully as I was once again in the rush. As I left my house I started to walk towards the college but a dark figure that I saw from the corner of my eyes caught my attention. I looked to the left to see the figure disappearing into the dark alley. I usually don't pay such attention to strangers but something told me to follow. It was like a unseen force. I crossed the road to where the alley was and saw the same figure sitting on the ground near the big bins. From what I could tell the figure looked like he was in pain and tried to hide behind those big bins, avoiding the passing by people's eyes

"Hey are you okay there?" I asked as I slowly approached the figure only to see that it was taehyung. My eyes went wide as I saw how pale he looked and how red his eyes were glowing once he looked up at me, his breathing was uneven and what shocked me the most was the fangs. The sharp fangs that taehyung used to bit down on his own lips making them bleed.
"Oh shit" was all that I could manage to say at that moment

( To be continued)