Just Him and I

Sarah's POV

When I woke up Dustin's arm was still around me so I gently moved it and got up quietly. I decided I need a shower but I didn't have clothes so I found some of Dustin's. I found a pair of sweatpants that looked like it would actually fit and then I found a cut off.

After soaking in the water awhile I got out and dried off and changed into Dustin's clothes that actually fit pretty well, bigger than normal but they fit. I went into the kitchen area and looked for something to eat. Finally finding a box of Cheerios I went into the front room and sat down as my phone rang from Dustin's room. I dropped everything and ran into the bedroom but I was too late Dustin was already awake and looked at me as he answered. I heard Alex say from the other end, "turn the video on."

Dustin smiled and turned the video chat on and I walked towards him as I heard a, "Dus!!!! Dus!!"

"Hey bud how ya doin?" Dustin asked as he scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Where mummy," Grant asked as I sat down next to Dustin.

He looked at me and smiled before saying, "hi mummy."

With that Grant ran off to a dog bark who I assumed was Asher and Alex picked up the phone and said, "Hey Sarah and Dustin and did you know you guys are cute together."

I opened my mouth but before I could say anything Dustin spoke up, "thanks Alex," and he put his arm around me.

"See what I mean," she said as I laid my head on Dustin's shoulder, "I better let ya guys go see you tonight."

We said our goodbyes and Grant shouted bye as Dustin hung up and he looked at me.

"What?" I said confused and I stood up.

"Nothing," he said grabbing my hands and pulled me closer to him and I stood in front of him as he was still sitting on the bed.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "why you looking at me like that."

His eyes sparkled as he replied, "you look good and you look even better in my clothes."

He gave me his killer smile and I replied, "well I needed a shower and I didn't have clothes so I kinda borrowed them."

"Ohh you keep em," he said as he stood up and his lips meant mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled away and told Dustin to take a shower and I went into the front room area as he went into the bathroom. I had grabbed my phone and I turned some music on and of course it had to be Dustin's She Cranks My Tractor. I was just sitting there listening and I was also on Facebook when I heard Dustin suddenly start singing his song. I smiled and turned around and he was standing there behind me in basketball shorts and a tight T-shirt that showed every little muscle.

The song faded out and Dustin said, "I'll sing you the next song whatever one it is as long as I know the lyrics."

I smiled and agreed as I waited for the next song to start and It did slowly and I immediately recognized it as Luke's Love it Gone.

Dustin grinned as he started to sing... I know, I know it, baby. He held up his hand as if singing in a mic and walked towards me. Sounds like your day's been crazy, he sang as he points to me and I stand up as he continues. I just wanna hold ya, he sang as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. All the weight that's on your shoulders, he sang quietly. He continued with, Anything that's wrong, Let me, let me love it gone, and with that he kissed my neck right behind the ear and I smiled. I just relaxed in his arms for the rest of the song and which he sang bits and pieces.