Roller Coaster

Alex's POV

Everyone was outside except for Sarah and I, who was just sitting on the sofa. I took a look as my phone which just vibrated and saw a text from Justin.

I instantly unlocked my phone and read what he sent, At the store making sure the party is a hit! Getting the surprise ready tell me when I can bring it.

I smiled and Sarah took a glance at me before getting up taking the guys their bottle and some glasses. She also grabbed juice and a glace for Grant, the apple juice looked really close to Luke's drink. I quickly replied while Sarah was gone, Will do can wait! Will have the video set up which will get everything from Luke to Grant and his surprise and Sarah too!

Sarah came back in and said demanding, "I need help finding something better to wear, could you help me?"

"Sure will," I said getting up and walked towards her room.

Shutting the door behind me Sarah walked to her bed and collapsed. I could tell she was exhausted so I went to her closet. I dug through her stash of NYPD cloths and concert shirts and that's when I saw this cut off that I knew wasn't hers but I just smiled and kept digging. I found some dresses in her closet I pulled out a simple knee length black dress and a knee length red one.

I turned and faced Sarah and said, "Pick one."

She looked and then finally said, "I don't know I guess the black one."

"Red it is," I said smiling knowing before I asked her that she was going to wear the red one. I sat the dress on the bed and put the black one away. I then looking through her shoes, she had lots of tennis shoes and a few flats and a couple small heels.

I turned around disgusted asking, "Do you have anything else other than this?"

"Boots down stairs," she said.

I smiled and said, "That will do!"

I was about to leave for a second but before I could I said, "You should wear that cowboy bat of yours so we could sent it to Dustin."

Before I could hear a reply I left the room and went into the front room where I checked my phone nothing. So I went outside where I was met by alot more people, just family and friends, there's was about 15 people. Even Grants best friend Garfield came, now everyone was here time for Luke to get ready to sing.

I waved at Luke and he waved back and there was a wink and that was the key to text Justin. Hey everyone's here Luke's getting ready, bring the surprise I'll sneak away and meet you.

I was quickly replied too with a simple okay. I sat my phone down and Sarah came out of her room in her read dress and black socks, she had her hat in hand.

"Came you do a simple fresh braid or something?" she asked.

"Sure" I said and she kneeled down upfront of me. I quickly braided her hair and just as I told her to get her boots and head outside my phone buzzed.

"Who's that?" Sarah quickly asked.

I quickly replied with a smile, "It's just Justin telling me to meet outside with Grants surprise gift."

"Oh do you need help?" she asked.

"No it's nothing big he just wanted to speak to me privetly," I quickly lied, "but let's get a pic of you first."

I took her pictured and she went outside and mingled as I quickly ran outside the door.

Justin just pulled in and I nodded and I saw Dustin sit up from the back seat. They got out of the car and Luke started to sing.