The Question Is Asked

The next day Naruto had barley slept. He slowly got up them remembered that Granny properly wonted to talk to him everyone else too. He sighed and got out of bed to get dressed not even bothering to eat breakfast. After he made sure he had everything he stood in front of his door slowly breathing in and out trying to calm his nerves enough to put on his fake smile that looked real. After doing that he put on his mask and walked out the door making his way to the Hokage tower. The closer he got the more he felt he wouldn't be able to keep his secret for much longer, because his feelings were almost never wrong he tried to think of a good lie. Soon he was standing in front of the Hokage's office and he still hadn't thought up a good lie. With this being realized he decided to tell them if it came down to that. Putting his mask back on he opened the door and walked in.

The first thing he noticed was that everyone was that not only team 7 was there. All of the rookie nine plus their sensei were there. He stared at them for quit a while then pretending to be oblivious he asked," Did I miss something?". The Hokage was the one to answer with, "No, they are all hear because everyone heard of what happened yesterday and they are worried."

After hearing this Naruto's mask started to crack and he started to sweat. Everyone noticed this and decided that this has gone far enough. Naruto on the other hand was shouting to himself in his mind. 

"Shit,shit,shit," shouted Naruto. This woke up Kurama.

"What's wrong kit?"

"Everyone is going to ask about what happened yesterday and I haven't thought of a good lie."

"I say tell them, they can keep you safe and help you get over it."

"Fine I'l tell them, this sucks." 

Kurama went to sleep after all this knowing that his kit would be in go hands. Outside of Naruto's mind everyone was trying to figure out why Naruto just went blank. He looked like he wasn't even there anymore. After a good five minutes Naruto came back to reality. When this happened everyone asked if he was OK and he respond with a yes. Even thew Naruto said he would tell them he wasn't going to tell them anything unless they asked a curtain question. He was hoping that it wouldn't be asked. After everyone was satisfied with their investigation of his body language and facile expressions they back off and let the Hokage talk.

"Naruto." 

"Yes Granny?"

"What happened yesterday?"

"I froze when I say the picture then left in a rush, why?"

"After you left I decided to do a little research on you and found that there are no files of anything you did before you were 12, can you explain why?"

After she said this everyone turned to look at Naruto with wide eyes and looks of realization. 

'So they finally realized hun,' thought Naruto. After finishing this thought he turned to the Hokage and spoke, "Yes, I can."

"Then please do, we would all like to hear this."

"Fine, but you all might wont a chair, this is going to take a while and it's not a nice story," Naruto said all of this with his mask gone for they were going to fine out anyway. Everyone else was supersized by the tone of his voice and that his smile dropped and his eyes looked dead. Everyone was thinking the same think, 'What happened to him?'

After everyone had gotten settled enough he started. He took a deep breath and started

"Well I wasn't born in Kohana, but me being orphan and not knowing my parents is all true. I was found in the wood about five miles out from Kohana when I was 12, but before I go on," Naruto made five clones to put up silencing seals all around the room, "I will need you to promise everything you hear from now on will be kept a secret, because this is now a SS-class secret." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who do not know her you go.                                                                                                                       D- lowest, no penalty for being told to someone. C- above D, little punishment, B- above C a bigger punishment. A- above C, a painful punishment. S- above A super secret, punishable by torture or banishment. SS- highest level, punishable by death.

Good OK back to the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hearing this everyone promised, but Kiba asked, "Wont the Hokage know this secret then?" After hearing this everyone looked at the Hokage and just as she was about to respond Naruto interrupted, "No, only Me and the Third knew this secret." To say everyone was shocked was an understatement. Why would the Hokage keep such a big secret about Naruto? This was what was running through everyone's head. Of course he knew that no one would believe him so he did some hand seals and a scroll appeared in his hand. He gave it to the Hokage and let her read it. After she was done she gave it back with a nod and stood up.

"He is telling the truth, that was a signed paper stating everything he said is the truth and if he wants everything he says after will be the truth too."

Everyone took a second to rap there heads around what they were told then everyone looked at Naruto looking for an answer. Seeing everyone's looks he answer, "I swear on my ninja honor that everything will be the truth from this moment on even my feelings." After getting a nod from everyone he got ready to start, but stopped himself, "Oh, and please don't interrupt, I will answer any questions to the best of my ability." After getting another round of nods he started.

" After getting another round of nods he started