The New Siblings

After he said that he smiled a small, but true smile. For everyone it clicked. The Naruto they all knew wasn't real. All the times they said he didn't know real pain flashed into Sasuke's mind. He had to face the facts, Naruto knew more pain than all of them combined. All of Kohana combined! Yet, he tried not to let anyone know. All those years they spent with him, calling him dope, weak, idiot, low life, and they knew nothing of him. He was the strongest of all of them, He was able to keep the mask up as long as they had 'know' him, so he wasn't dumb. That mad the question, ' how much do we know about him that is true?' The only way to figure that out was to ask him.

As Sasuke opened his mouth to asked that question Naruto spoke. "You wont to know how much you know about me, right?" Everyone too shocked to answer verbally answered with a nod. "Alright then, take everything you know about me, other than I never give up, eat a lot,  cherish my friends,  and is a kind person, and flip it so it's its opposite and you have me," He said in a emotionless voice. Everyone took this different ways. Most felt like they had been struck in the heart and others felt like they were on the sidelines. 

As Sasuke opened his mouth to ask another question and leaf ninja burst through the door with a "Lady Tsunata".

"What is it?" She asked in a voice that sounded too much like a demon for this person interrupting her time to get to know the boy who she still thought of as a little brother.

"Sorry to interrupt, but a family of people have been found with that mark on their backs." As they said this they pointed to the mark on Naruto's back. After hearing this Naruto walked up to the person with an angry expression on his face.

"Where?" was all he asked.

"The T&I department." Getting the information he needed he ran out the door to see these people. As he neared the T&I department he slowed down to a light jog. When he got inside he asked were the people with the mark on his back was. He got the directions he needed and took off. When he got there there were a lot of people trying to reason with them and it reminded Naruto of when he first came to the leaf village.

---------------------------------------------------Flashback---------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto had been walking for quite a while after he came to land. He soon felt that someone near him and he hid. Soon after he did three leaf ninja landed in the clearing. They were all ANBU, so because they wore masks that made Naruto feel in danger. Naruto turned to run, but stopped when he heard a, "come out we know your there." Afraid to get beaten he walked out of the bush. To say the ANBU were surprised was an understatement. Here they were expecting an enemy ninja and they find a young boy who is ready to make a bolt for it the second they move. They one wearing a mask that looked like a frog spoke first. 

"What is your name?"

They could see that Naruto didn't trust them so they were trying to be gentile. 

"Nnn Naruto."

"OK Naruto, you can call me Frog, and the other two Bear and Fox."

Naruto being to shocked to speak nodded and looked very confused.

"Alright then, why don't you come with us to our village so you can rest?"

Again a nod was all they got. Frog knelled down so Naruto could get on his back. Naruto slowly approached him till he got onto his back then they were off. Naruto soon met the third and told him everything and it was their little secret. 

--------------------------------------------------------------Flashback End-----------------------------------------------

He looked at the people again and noticed that there was a woman who was probability the twin sister for the boy who looked to be 10 next to her, last a 5 year old looking girl. He slowly walked up to the door and told the gourds that he could talk to them. They let him by and he opened the door slowly and walked in the he closed the door behind him after telling the guards not to let anyone else in. He then turned around a gave them a small, but comforting smile. He then started to speak.