The Rescue

Everyone stayed sitting where they were, until Lilly broke the silence. 

"Are we going to rescue him, or are we going to sit in this room and let him go through hell? Humm? Even if you don't go I will, so even if I have to go alone I will. Naruto has done so much for us already, for all of us and I think it's time that we started to repay him."

Everyone sat and thought until Tsunade  stood up and started to walk towards the door 'til she stopped and spoke.

"Teams 7, 8, 10, Team Guy, plus Lilly, Thature, and Emma at my office, no the gate,  in an hour with gear for a long mission, your mission is simple. Rescue Naruto and bring this gang leader for exile. I will explain more at the gate now go!"

Everyone stote up and teleported to their homes to prepare. Everyone had on thought, 'We will not fail you Naruto.'

An hour later everyone, including Kakashi, was at the gate for the mission. Everyone was antsy to leave. they all had ants in their pants and wished the could leave already.

"Where is Lady Tsunade?" complained Saskura, "She should be here by now."

As soon as those words left her mouth Tsunade appeared at started to talk.

"Sorry I had to make sure Shizune was prepared to look after the village while I am gone."

"Where are you going milady?" asked a very confused Sakura. 

"With you people of course."

"...."

"WHAT?" was everyone's oh so smart reply, except a troublesome from Shikamaru.

"You heard me, now, which way you three?" asked Tsunade while she looked at the children.

"We need to head towards the east seashore." answered Thature.

"Alright let's go, we have wasted enough time as it is," stated Tsunade as she walked off towards their destination. Everyone followed her after team 7 grabbed the children so the could get there faster in hope Naruto could hold out, not in a death kind of way, but as his sanity may not last. 

Five hours later they arrived at the shore line.

"What is with this fog!" shouted Kiba, "I can't see five feet in front of me!"

"Shut up dog breath, they are going to hear us!" whisper/shouted Thature.

"Sorry," whispered Kiba back.

"Everyone get down the ships coming, get down," whisper/shouted Emma, "OK, we need to get on that boat and take it over without them alerting the main base that we are here."

"OK, how do we do that?" asked Sasuke.

"No idea," answered Emma.

"We need to get to the side of thee boat in three groups, Sasuke, Hinata, and Neji, will have a group. Then when we have gotten close enough the will tell us where everyone is. Then we will lure them out by using the rock wall thing, to make it look like they hit a rock. Then while they are an board we will attack ,leave no one conscious. After that we will take their head pieces we will take over the ship, wait for one to wake then get information out of them, then sail to the base and rescue Naruto," Explained Lilly, "That sound good?"

"Better than I could've come up with at this minute," Stated Tsunade, "Alright let's save Naruto."

One plan success later.

"Alright, great job everyone, now we need to make it to the base, find Naruto, and get out," cheered Tsunade with a small smile on her face, 'We are almost there Naruto, just hold on.'