The Need To Save

As the kids and Hinata raced to the hospital Emma decided to speak what was on the kids minds.

"What happened? Why are we going to the hospital? Is brother OK? Who hurt him? Why did this happen?" she ask without taking a breath as she went through looks of worry, anger, then confusion, and helplessness at the end.

"I don't know what happened, I went to the Hokage's office because she wonted to see me," started Hinata as she retold the story.

----------------------------------------------------Flashback--------------------------------------------------------------

"You need something Lady Tsunade?" asked Hinata as she came in through the door.

"Yes, I will explain latter, but I need you to go get Emma, Lilly, and Thature then meet me at the hospital," explain/ordered Tsunade.

"Does this have some thing to do with Naruto?" asked Hinata clearly worried for his safety.

"Yes, now quickly go," ordered Tsunade as she started to walk to the door. Hinata gave a small bow then took off to Naruto's apartment to get the children.

"Oh Naruto, what did you do know?" Hinata asked herself as she slowed down as she got closer to her destination. She ran up the stairs and knocked on the apartment door for it to be answered by Emma.

------------------------------------------------Flashback End-------------------------------------------------------------

"And that is all I know and what happened before I got you," finished Hinata sad at the amount of information she had.

"Well then we better get to the hospital fast then," stated Lilly with a determined look on her face, "So we may get more information."

Everyone gave a short nod and kept running as fast as they could to make sure Naruto was OK.

When they got to the hospital the burst through the door with a "bang" and ran to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" asked the woman sitting behind the desk with a smile.

"Where is Tsunade?" asked a frustrated and out of breath Thature while he sent a glare at the woman.

"She will be out here shortly, please wait till she gets here," said the woman not phased by the anger aimed at her.

"Thank you, we will," interrupted Hinata before the others could make a mistake. She walked to the seats and sat down on one. The three kids soon followed her example and sat down. After about five minutes Tsunade came down the stairs on their right. As soon as they all saw her they bolted at her to get answers.

"Lady Tsunade, what is going on?" Asked a frightened Hinata.

"I don't know Hinata, after the week was up I sent a search party out to find team 7, when they came back yesterday they had everyone but Naruto stating that he wasn't with his group," explain Tsunade on the verge of tears.

"Have any of them told you what happened?" asked a panicked Emma.

"No, non of them are conscious at this moment."

At that moment a nurse arrived.

"Lady Tsunade, Sasuke has woken up!" she shouted in out of breath from running all the way there. The group didn't wait a second, they were already up the stairs by the time she finished her sentence. They continued at the same pace until they got to Sasuke's room where Tsunade slowed down. She opened the door a little more rushed  than normal.

"How are you Sasuke?" asked Tsunade with a small smile.

"I'm fine, were is Naruto?"

"We were hoping you would know," stated Tsunade, "What happened Sasuke?" asked everyone at the same time as  Sasuke sighed and started to retell what took place.