The Mission

After getting cloths for the kids Naruto was summoned by the Hokage. This is where Naruto is at this moment. 

"What do you want Grandma?" asked a bored Naruto.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!" shouted an enraged Tsunade.

"Too many, you should give up," stated a claim Naruto.

"I know, maybe I should," sighed Tsunade in defeat.

"Anyway, why am I here," Naruto asked again.

"Oh, right you have a mission that involves them."

At this Naruto became serious with a emotionless face that gave nothing away.

"How so?"

"They have been spotted looking for something and are getting closer to Kohana as we speak."

"You want me to go stop them."

"Yes, but you won't be going alone."

"Who is coming with me?"

"Team 7."

"My team."

"Yes."

After that there was an uncomfortable quiet that filled the room, until there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," stated Tsunade.

"You needed us Lady Tsunade?" asked Sakura as she came into the room Sasuke right behind her.

"Yes, you are to go on a mission with Naruto here, he will fill you in on the way there sense I feel he would like to leave as fast as possible."

Naruto gave her a nod of thank you and teleport to his apartment to grab his stuff and say goodbye to the kids.

"Thature, Lilly, Emma, I have something to tell you!" shouted Naruto, then he waited for the kids to come.

"What is it Brother?" asked Lilly.

"Ya," agreed Thature and Emma just stood there and waited for him to speak.

"I will be going on a mission, I will be gone for a week at most," started Naruto, but he was interrupted by Lilly.

"Do you have to?" 

"Yes, Hinata will come to check on you guys once and a while and there is plenty of food in the kitchen for you guys," explained Naruto.

"Swear you will come back," stated Lilly with puppy dog eyes.

" I swear I will come back," swore Naruto as he bent down and gave them all a hug, "Alright I better get going, because I still need to find Kakashi."

"OK."

"Ya."

"Come back safe, 'K," said a worried Emma.

"I'll try,"was all Naruto said before the disappeared to find Kakashi.

"He'll be OK, wont he?" asked Lilly.

"I don't know Lilly, I don't know."

After that conversation all the kids went to bed not knowing what was in store for them. Weeks past and still no Naruto, all the kids were starting to get worried.

"What do you think happened to him?" asked a frantic Lilly.

"I don't know," responded a equally frantic Emma, "any ideas Thature?"

"Non," replied Thature with a down look on his face.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Emma went to go answer it.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?"

"Come with me quickly, it has to do with Naruto," spoke an out of breath Hinata. All the kids got ready to go and quickly left the apartment to go to the hospital. All the kids had one thought, "What happened?"