Ilvermorny

Author's note: I do not own any of the pictures/characters/songs/places from the Wizarding world
All OCs are mine though
Enjoy.
-Witchbitches
....

I don't think anyone will understand. The pain I felt when I watched him hit them with that curse. I jumped in front of them, but she pushed me down. I'm sure it hurt when they were knocked down, dead. But it was over for them in moments. For me, it was still raw and biting. A wound that seemed as if it was as fresh as the moment it was given. Death Eaters. They have taken everything I have from me now.
That day I stood in the great hall at Ilvermorny, I knew they knew why I was walking towards them. I heard their thoughts and there was no doubt in my mind they were just as toxic as their parents. The parents that killed my parents. And who is to say that their parents deserved to live over mine? And who's to say they wouldn't come back and finish the job they left incomplete?
I was still standing. I got out. I strode into the hall towards them, my hair wild, my face contorted into a snarl, lipstick smeared, robes torn. I knew they would be back Monday. 24 hours had passed since their hearts stopped beating.
Julius and his sister Cara were staring at me. They did not know Occlumency, they had no shield from me. The crowd around me eating dinner were perplexed at why I had arrived so late and missed classes, as were the headmistress and my professors. They rose to their feet and observed as I withdrew my wand from the waistband of a shredded pair of jeans beneath my robes. I reached in the other pocket and hurled a vial of foul liquid at Cara. She went down. She wasn't dead, but the poison burned her skin. It was eating her alive. The draught I had taken had amplified my senses and reflexes, Julius was my main target- as previous treatment of me paired with his thoughts sent venom coursing through my veins.
I had no remorse for the actions that followed.
"Julius Carrow. Now is the time to pay for what you have done to help him, all that you would have done to help him, all of that will end here." I stopped six feet away. He stood up and as he was reaching for his wand-
"CRUCIO" I yelled, gritting my teeth and holding him there, suspended in pain. The staff rushed over, mostly in shock not only that a student had used an unforgivable curse, but could in fact execute it flawlessly. With one hand on my wand torturing Julius, I reached into my pocket for the green vial I had stashed. I calmly dropped it on the floor. A green bubble surrounded Julius and I. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the scared faces of the Wampus house...my house...
"EXPELLIARMUS" I heard multiple professors try and fail to penetrate my sheild.
Julius was on the floor convulsing.
"ANASTASIA SAYRE. YOU MUST LET HIM GO!" I heard my Potions master yell. He didn't understand. None of them did.
It was just the beginning.
"NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND. SAMANTHA AND TODD SAYRE HAVE BEEN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY DEATH EATERS. THE CARROWS WILL PAY. AN EYE FOR AN EYE." I took a deep breath and waited for the crowd to fall into a hush before I continued.
"I have been tortured. I have been violated. I-I-I am done." I looked into Julius's eyes. I couldn't do it. I released him and fell to my knees. He recovered faster than I would hope. The faculty and staff struggled to break through the Auror's draught barrier. It was something my parents used for protection and had taught me. It was almost impenetrable...almost. Julius lifted a shaky hand and pushed himself up off the ground.
"Now everyone knows my secret. Finish me then. Why don't you? Or are you like your parents. Father told me how he locked you up. He told me what he did to you when you two were all alone. I just wish I was there to see-"
"Muffliato" I whispered under my breath. Everyone covered their ears and hysteria took over. In the chaos, I walked over and grabbed him by the throat. As he twitched and clawed at his ears, I pointed my wand right at his head and watched the blood drip from his left lobe onto the stone floor. I noticed his wand was at my feet, and without lifting my spell that was deafening the entire school, I picked it up. It hadn't been much of a duel, but it was rightfully mine nonetheless.
That was when I felt a strange sensation followed by all of my joints locking up at once.
Someone had petrified me. The headmistress stood over me. The protection potion must have worn off. I had run out of time. The ringing stopped and students ran in random directions.
"Everyone go to your rooms. That is an order." The headmistress's magically amplified voice bounced off the interior walls of the hall. The students began frantically exiting, in minutes it was just myself, Julius, and the headmistress. Her fiery red hair and her blazing golden eyes were piercing into me.
"I will contact the ministry to confirm what you claim is true. That will determine the severity of the trouble you are in. You have disgraced your family name, Sayre. I did not know you had such darkness in your heart." Julius was smiling.
"I have been aware your family was under investigation for following the Dark Lord for sometime, if her claims are true, this will have dire consequences for you Carrows. Come with me."
We both had staggered behind her, not meeting eyes, but I shielded myself from the headmistress's Legilimency immediately when I felt the familiar sensation. I saw a small frown appear on her lips as she discovered my little secret.