• ONE •

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘳. 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘯: 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘴: 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴, 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 -
𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯...𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦... 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩...𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭.
𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴,

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣

————————————————————

HIT WITH "KNOWLEDGE"

<Monday>

Slamming my locker open I reached in and grabbed my english books for next lesson. Today had been a total drag since all the lessons I've got today are highly boring.

Monday's are evil, just as I was enjoying the weekend I have to come back to this hell hole!

Checking my hair in the side mirror, I pushed it behind my shoulders before catching a glimpse of Claire Standish in the reflection talking to her posse that she hangs with everyday.
Probably talking about the latest fashion trend or what expensive present their daddies have recently bought them.

I rolled my eyes and muttered a "bitch" as I closed my locker, the bell rang as kids started descending from the hallway to lesson. I decided that I'd wait by my locker until the hallways were clear since I get highly agitated when people bump into me, resulting in me using my smart mouth to fire out insults which usually gets me into a lot of trouble.

Not like I care.

Most of the Hall was clear now only the odd few strays who decided they'd take their time to get to lesson.
Thinking of a way to decrease my boredom I decided to have a little fun, placing my english books on my head I tried to walk to class without dropping my books.

Yes highly immature but guess what, I'll do as I please. Thanks.

I was in full concentration and almost to my lesson when a jerk decided to bump into my back making me drop my books on the floor. I growled in frustration, not realising they turned back and ran off.

I grunted as I bent down starting to pick up my books. "Are you serious! Watch where you're going asshole, can't you see I'm trying to walk or are you that stupid you forgot how to see!" I collected my books and stood up again, brushing all the bits of dust and dirt from the covers.

"Next time you bump into me, you best run the opposite way otherwise we're gonna have a problem!  I'm gonna shove your head so far up your ass you won't be able to shit for weeks. You got that!"

I turned around and smacked the person with my books around their head only to find that it was the principal...

Mr Vernon practically screamed rage, while his face was imaginarily exhaling smoke. His arms were crossed tightly creasing his perfectly ironed blazer. (Or not so perfect now)
Before resting a hand on his cheek, rubbing it gently.

"You want to repeat what you said Miss Evens, although no matter what you say or do isn't going to stop me from giving you a detention this Saturday for your outrageous behaviour and physically attacking your headteacher! You're lucky I don't expel you from this school for such actions and language to an adult-"

"- to be honest sir I couldn't give two shits what you say or do as I find it quite hilarious that I hit you with my books maybe it'll have knocked some sense into you?" I smirked giggling to my joke

"Detention this Saturday Miss Evens! You're lucky I don't slap the shit out of you for what you just did. I'll be contacting your farther immediately about your violent behaviour, wretched girl!" he whispered the last part in my ear as there were still some students walking to lesson.

He obviously didn't want to hear that their headteacher was talking so nastily to a pupil. He spun to walk away, not without flashing me a smirk at the mention of my father.

My Dad was a very strict man, never liked me getting detentions or being disobedient in school. He believed that physical discipline was better than getting grounded, I learnt that from the second detention I got.
The first time he was lenient and gave me a hard talking to, then when I got the second one...let's just say I had to wear a lot of concealer for a week. From then onwards they only got worse.....

Once Vernon went round the corner I blew my hair out of my face in anger. Spun round and marched my way to lesson, kicking a empty soda can down the hall. "FUUUCCCKK"