• FIVE •

"SCREW" YOU

I was still totally baffled by the whole Bender scarf scenario but tried to stray away from thinking into it too much

I was still totally baffled by the whole Bender scarf scenario but tried to stray away from thinking into it too much. I mean its Bender.

Fiddling with the scarf that i may have smelled a few times as the intoxicating smell it gave off of Benders musky cologne had me weak to the brain. It's highly likely that im going to steal and keep this scarf forever i mean...yeah it smelt like Bender and gave me comfort but by God it's the most softest piece of wool I've ever felt. Its like being hugged by a cloud, Not like you'd ever be able to hug a cloud but im pretty sure its hitting the border of that type of softness.

Ok, enough about clouds..

"Look, you guys keep up your talking and Vernon's gonna come right in here, i got a meet this Saturday and im not about to miss it on the account of you boneheads"

"Oh boo hoo" I mumbled just as Bender also answered "Oh and wouldn't that be a bite huh? ugh, missing a whole wrestling meet?"

"You wouldn't know anything about if faggot, you've never competed in your whole life"

"Oh i know, i feel all empty inside because of it. I have such a deep admiration for guys who role around on the floor with other guys" Bender mocked making me chuckle.

"Ah you'd never miss it, you don't have any goals"

"Oh but i do-"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna be just like you, i figure all i need is a... lobotomy and some tights"

I snorted "You wear tights Andrew? I always knew you were training to be the next Peter Pan" Bender laughed loudly at me making me send him a grateful smile that he enjoyed my sarcasm, meanwhile Andrew turned to look at me and said "No i don't wear tights.. a-and im not training to be Peter pan! I wear the required uniform".

"Tights" Brian and I confirmed at the same time.

"Shut up, the pair of you!" I smirked, gosh who knew it was that easy to wind someone up. Apparently according to Andrew, all you had to do was talk about his "Tights" and it set him off. Ah the more you know...

Sliding off Brian's table i heard the scratching of a pen, looking to my right i saw it was Allison drawing on her piece of paper we were supposed to give Vernon and the end of the day. She must have felt me staring because she looked up and made eye contact with me, i smiled before giving her a thumbs up on her working artwork. She smiled briefly showing her appreciation before going back to her sketch, although i was certain that she was also listening to the conversations we were all having.