•NINETEEN•

ANOTHER PHOTO FOR YOUR COLLECTION

After we all eventually calmed down

After we all eventually calmed down. Brian moved away to go talk to Andrew as Allison wondered about the library.

"Hey Red can I borrow some perfume, If my Dad finds out I've smoked that shit I'm as good as dead"

Claire giggles believing it to be a joke which couldn't be further from the truth but nodded and handed me a random bottle from her bag. Muttering a "Thanks" I stood up and walked a few steps away from Bender and Claire as I didn't really want to choke them both to death.

One more than the other.

Once I'd sprayed I walked back over and took a seat as Claire empties her whole bag onto the table. Mountains of makeup scattered all over!

Please don't tell me she uses every single item on this table. Id be shocked if she came to school one day without makeup and people thought she was the old librarian that works every other week day.

What was her name now....Irene! That's it!
Good ol' Irene, the little cherub!

"Do you wear all this shit?" I asked picking up a brush that looked like a torturing device "And what the fuck is this?!"

Bender started picking up different items before settling on a mirror and brush set. I don't know what that's for either.

Claire scoffed as she pulled out the contraption I had in my hand "Yes I do wear it, not all of it but some of it. And that's an eyelash curler, watch- you put it over your eye and clamp it together to press your lashes to curl up-"

"EW EW NOOO PUT IT AWAY PLEASE GOD EW NO! STOP TORTURING YOUR EYE LIKE THAT! THAT LOOKS SO GROSS!" I shouted squirming away and putting my hands over my eyes and mouth to stop myself from looking and also being sick at the same time.

(Irl I'm not like this but I thought it'd be funny if Amber acted like it because I know some people are funny with eyes like. Eye pencil and contact lenses etc)

She laughed as she pulled the death eye trap  away from her eyelash. Phew. She looked over at Bender who was looking highly confused about what just occurred. "What about you John, what's in your pockets?"

Bender looked hesitant before putting all his items on the table. Something caught my eye immediately, it happened to be hanging out of his wallet.

Reaching over I plucked the wallet off the desk and opened it hesitantly, before I could even open the wallet up fully. A array of photos fell from the wallet encased in plastic one by one. There had to be at least 20, all of different girls, each a portrait photo.

Before I could see anything in detail, the wallet was stolen from my hands and looked through by Claire Fucking Standish. I'm surprised she's not got the snout of Pinocchio with how nosy she is!

As she was flicking through I sat there surprised and honestly shocked. Feeling embarrassment creep up my neck and my temper rising with it. I didn't even want to be sat next to Bender right now with how uncomfortable I felt.

An Obnoxious brushing sound was heard to my left as Bender began brushing his teeth with one of Claire's brushes. That's fucking disgusting, he doesn't know where that's been. The again, I don't know where Benders mouth has been with all these girls in his wallet, me predictively going to be next.

"Are all these your girlfriends?"

"Yeah Dickhead, why don't you tell us why you carry around multiple pictures of girls in your wallet?" I asked agitated, ready to blow.

"Some of them" Bender replied with a sign, as he dropped the brush and mirror.

"Some of them, basically you're only fucking the good ones then huh? What I'm next on your to-fuck-next list?!"

I could feel my eyes brim with tears, I actually thought me and Bender would work out. Seeing as we have a similar lifestyle and seem to get on with eachother really well. And I could see it becoming more.

I guess looks can be deceiving as well as expectation. How naive of me to think that Bender was a 'One girl is enough for me' kind of guy.

Bender looked at me with sincerity, gaping his mouth like a fish as he couldn't find words to say to me. "No, it's not like that I-"

"What about the others?" Claire butted in.

"Look, some of them I consider my girlfriends. The others I just, consider. But Amber- Sweets it's not like that okay. I know how it looks-"

Shooting off my seat I turned to face him. Not being able to sit next to his sleaze stench

"It looks fucking crystal clear what you're doing Bender. I don't know why I thought you were different, you used me! I'm not a little toy that you can play with and then throw me away once you get bored. That's not how I like my relationships to work- Wait a minute"

I laughed sarcastically wiping away some fallen tears

"This isn't even a relationship is it? You just made me believe like it was, to get me to do whatever the fuck you wanted me to do like a dog. A good little dog that obeys everything their owner says. Well guess what, this Bitch has found her Bark and she's done wasting it on mutts like you!"

By this point I was shouting the roof down making everyone look my way, but I was far past caring.
Speed walking off to my bag I pulled out my purse. Everyone following my movements. Pulling the piece of card from my purse I stomped my way back to Bender before throwing the piece of card at him.

"Here, another photo to add to your collection album"