•TWENTY-SIX•

KISS AND MAKEUP

Claire was studying Allison like she wanted to fuck her

Claire was studying Allison like she wanted to fuck her...looking her up and down like a lollipop. I ain't judging if she swings that way. They made eye contact before Allison leaned away..yeah i'd do the same too.

Claire laughed quietly before motioning "Come on"

"Where are we going?" Allison asked hesitantly.

"Just come on" She pulled on Allison's sleeve before jumping off the rail. "You can come too Amber. Oh and bring your bag" she said before dragging Allison and herself to the library office "Reference Librarian"

I huffed but nodded non the less. Jumping off the side i sauntered over to my back, putting it over my shoulder before looking at the boys. "See you soon boys, entertain yourselves while we're gone" i waved before meeting the girls.

Walking in i was met with a half naked Allison "Whoa, i just saw a whole lot more than i wanted to see Al! Claire if you want to practice lesbian shit do it after detention" I grumbled with my hands over my eyes.

"Please as if you haven't seen girls half naked before!" She scoffed before helping Allison into a new shirt.

"What do you mean? I'm not a lesbian if you have't noticed, or is Bender and i kissing not enough?" i sassed.

"I meant in the changing rooms for GYM" Claire raised an eyebrow

"Oh yeah" i said simply looking around in thought. I wonder if Bender has made it back safe yet?

"Do i really have to wear this?" Allison grumbled. "Yes, it's only a little makeover. It's what girls do when they hang out"

"I've never really had any friends that were girls, or in general actually" Allison exclaimed sadly.

"Well now you do. And now we're going to make you look hot as hell for Mr. Clark" i teased winking.

She blushed scarlet before mumbling "Well alright"

After Allison was dressed..she kind of looked like a mix between Claire and Myself, which was odd but i kind of liked it, She looked really pretty. Claire was fixing a bow into her hair after she had brushed the crows nest Allison called hair.

"And now for the makeup!" I smiled gleefully.

Going into my bag i pulled out a wide range of eye pencils, blusher, foundation, mascara and lip gloss. "Perfect"