•TWENTY-SEVEN•

LEAVING WITH NO REGRETS

Walking hand in hand, Bender and I walked back into the library to collect the others

Walking hand in hand, Bender and I walked back into the library to collect the others. Screw Vernon and his shit we were leaving early whether he was here to dismiss us or not. Brian wrote the stupid essay, I was glad I didn't have to write mine. I wouldn't even know where to start about writing mine, probably with the fact that I didn't kill my mother and its all a load of bullshit spread by Bullshitters. However I don't think that Vernon would take kindly to my potty mouth to which could land me then another Saturday detention to the list, which in actual fact wouldn't be that bad as id probably spend it making out with Bender anyway.

As we were in group formation, John ever so kindly was carrying my bag for me as I slung on my denim jacket, not going to lie he was kind of working it.

Spotting Carl in the hallway with his mop and bucket we decided to say a final farewell as we passed.

Brian nodded towards Carl as he passed by, not before Carl called "See ya Brian" to which Brian mumbled a quick "Bye Carl" back. Everyone else walked back silently as John slung his arm round my shoulder smirking towards Carl as we also then passed by "See you next Saturday"

"Yeah see you next weekend Carl, have a nice weekend" I smiled genuinely, I actually liked Carl he was cool in my books"

"See you guys then!" He hollered.

And with that we walked out of the place we all call Hell. To which we don't have to return...until Monday..

Brian was the first one to walk in front and into the parked car waiting for him, looking into the car I saw his dad who was surprisingly watching Bender and I from afar. Deciding to be polite I waved, unfortunately the gesture wasn't reciprocated as he sped off with a stern face. As my face conjured into disgust I flipped him off shouting "Asshole" to which Bender laughed beside me and pulled me into a side hug while kissing the crown of my head "You're sexy when you get agitated"

Wont you come see about me

I turned to him "So am I 1st or 2nd place to Andrew when you talked about him being sexy when he's angry?"

His lips curled up into a smirk before looking at Andrew and Allison who were descending the stairs next to us "To be determined.." he whispered in my ear making me scoff and turn away from him faking being angry. Which didn't last for long as he poked my side "I'm only kidding, you're the only one I find INCREDIBLY sexy" I smirked "Better be"

Claire then got into her Daddy's posh car and drove away without even a second look, wonder what she's going to act like on Monday, guess only time will tell. But if she ends up acting like a Bitch I won't be held responsible for her broken nose.