• FIFTEEN •

BO-PEEP'S FLOCK OF SHEEP

An iron gate...

A fucking iron gate blocked off our way to freedom!

"Shit" Andrew cursed.

"Yeah Andrew your idea was shit" I remarked kicking the iron shutter gate with a huff.

"Great idea jag-off" Bender puffed, out of breath along with the rest of us.

Andrew scowled towards the both of us "Fuck you"

I stuck out my tongue mockingly "Fuck you, why didn't you listen to John?"

Erm...excuse me Bubblegum Bitch, im the only one who's on first name basis here. Move away honey, this castle has already been conquered.

"We're dead"  We can always count on little Bri to lighten up the situation.

"Nah...just me-"

"What do you mean?" Brian asked.

"Whoa...ok, no. No way am i letting you take all the fall when we all agreed to come on this trip. If any one of us were to go it would be me, i suggested we go so i'll take the fall" I spoke wholeheartedly as i grabbed Bender's arm preventing him from leaving.

John reached into his jacket and removed the marijuana, looking confused he leaned down and kissed me briefly. I almost didn't register it until the taste of cigarettes and coke overtook my senses, unfortunately i didn't have time to enjoy the moment or even kiss back before he pulled away and turned to Brian. Stuffing the bag into his trousers "Get back to the library, keep your unit on this" he instructed Shaggy before pivoting and running down the halls.

My mind couldn't process this...Bender kissed me...then he left me...

THE CHEEKY BASTARD GOT AWAY

"BENDER GET BACK HERE! LET ME GO, DON'T! WAIT, I'M COMING WITH YOU. WHA- GET OFF ME ANDREW, GET OFF OF ME! BENDER STOP!" I shouted while trying to run after him but Andrew held my forearm in his tight grip.

Bender however couldn't hear me over his own voice singing "I wanna be an airborne ranger"or maybe he could and he just didn't listen...yeah it was probably the latter thought.

I huffed once more before i stopped struggling in Andrew's hold, watching Bender get further into the distance as his voice probably carried through the whole school. He'd be back for sure, there's no way Vernon wont hear his foghorn vocals.