•TWENTY-THREE•

BATTLE OF THE BITCHES

"I was just thinking...i know it's kind of a weird time but i was just wondering um, what's going to happen to us on Monday? When we're all together again, i consider you guys my friends"

I smile genuinely. He so adorable i just want to squish his little cheeks!

"I'm not wrong am i?"

"Well if you want my personal opinion then no you're not wrong. I mean i don't have a lot of other friends as it is so what's 5 more right? i mean my 'social status' doesn't define who i have to hang out with. And if they did have something to say well they can fuck off to fucksville" I shrugged making them laugh when i brushed dust off of my shoulders, giving Brian a wink.

"Anyone else think it's wrong?" I asked looking around, hopefully nobody saying a dickhead answer. Bet you there's at least one...im watching you all. *squints eyes intimidatingly*

"No" Andrew gave a short but sweet answer.

"So on Monday what happens?" Brian asked inquisitively

"Are we still friends you mean? If we're friends now that is?" Duh Claire! Keep up with the conversation.

"Yeah"

"You want the truth" This Bitch better not..

"Yeah i want the truth" oh Bri.

"I don't think so.." BITCH THE FUCK. You over there crying and shit trying to be sympathetic, im so close to busting your ginger ass. It's okay Brian we don't need her.

God my period must be coming up, the monster is taking over.

Brian looked away disappointed in the answer he received, my face said it all. DISGUSTING.

(Not intended but if you read this and you're from Britain you might understand why i laughed while writing this word. I can never not hear it hehe. Sorry for the interruption...continue)

"With all of us or just John?" Allison asked hesitantly

"With all of you" She replied with a stone cold look on here fae before looking away.

HA she can't even look us in the eyes! Pathetic..

"That's a real nice attitude Claire" Andrew fussed with discomfort written on his face.